4901-4920 Spirit Devouring Orb

Start from the beginning

Chapter 4903 Shocked 6

  At this moment, her heart throbbed and throbbed extremely fast, nervously about to jump out of her chest!

  The strength of this lunatic is so terrifying! If Su Luo's assassination fails, then... the consequences are simply terrible!

  Just when Tang Yalan was very nervous, Su Luo finally came to Feng Weiyuan.

  The corner of Su Luo's mouth evoked a slight smile, and the dagger quietly approached Feng Weiyuan's heart.

  The key to assassination is fast and accurate!

  Just as the cold light of the dagger flashed, the moment it was about to penetrate!

  Feng Weiyuan's eyes moved!

  Su Luo only felt his heart shrink for a while, and his thoughts moved, and the dagger entered the space.

  At the moment the dagger entered the space, Feng Weiyuan suddenly opened his eyes!

  Those eyes were cold, fierce, and murderous!

  Seeing Su Luo's hand very close to his heart, Feng Weiyuan stared at her coldly: "What do you want to do?"

  Stared at by those murderous gazes, enveloped by the coercive force of the strong, Su Luo's heart suppressed Unstoppable fast beating.

  But her mental quality was too strong, even if she wanted to assassinate Feng Weiyuan one second before, Su Luo still smiled like a flower in the next second.

  She glanced at Feng Weiyuan and said, "I want to see if your heartbeat has stopped."

  Feng Weiyuan's mind was sober at this moment. He smiled coldly, and stared at Su Luo sternly: "Don't you want to kill." Me?"

  Su Luo heard the words and curled his lips disdainfully: "Kill you, I can deal with this group of mechanical puppets? I thought you had grown in mind, but I didn't expect it to be so stupid!"

  Feng Weiyuan pointed at Su Luo angrily: "You! "

  He hates people saying he is stupid!"

  Because of such an episode, Feng Weiyuan's original questioning was gone.

  Poor Feng Weiyuan didn't know. If his eyes popped out just now by so late at one point and one second, he would have been in a different place at this moment, and he would have caught up with King Yama for dinner.

  However, Su Luo reminded Feng Weiyuan of this.

  "You actually closed the door!" Feng Weiyuan stared at Su Luo fiercely!

  At that moment, Feng Weiyuan really felt betrayed, even though Su Luo was taken by force.

  Su Luo looked at him with an idiot look, and made a lot of misunderstandings: "If I don't close the door, do you think I'm still alive? If I'm not alive, how can you use it as a bait to lure Nangong Liuyun into the bait? I'm dead, who will take you out of this door? Do you think yours can get out of this place? If you can, you will kill me."

  Su Luo was utterly unreasonable.

  But under her righteous and bold speech, it seemed quite reasonable... Feng Weiyuan was stunned by Su Luo's words, and she couldn't find any words to refute.

  In the end, he could only scratch his head depressed and roar at Su Luo!

  Su Luo shrugged his shoulders anger and didn't care at all.

  When Tang Yalan saw that Su Luo failed to kill Feng Weiyuan, she was suspicious. She was so scared that she paled and her feet trembled badly. Fortunately, she was far away, otherwise Feng Weiyuan would have noticed it a long time ago.

  But what Tang Yalan didn't expect was that under such circumstances, Su Luo could actually reverse the situation and silence Feng Weiyuan's words, so that he could only yell at the wall. This is really...

  she is facing Su from a distance. Thumbs up.

  Her sister Su is so amazing!

  Su Luo towards Tang Yalan nodded lightly, indicating that she was okay.

  But Su Luo's heart at the moment was not as calm as it seemed.

  What she was depressed was that after Feng Weiyuan fought the mechanical puppet, when he opened his eyes again, his strength unexpectedly rose to a higher level.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4904 Shocked 7

  Su Luo didn't know how Feng Weiyuan did it, but she had some fear of him in her heart.

  Uncle Fatty hasn't appeared since he disappeared, and he doesn't know where he hid.

  Su Luo was held hostage by Feng Weiyuan, she deliberately delayed the progress, but she still did not wait for Liuyun to come to Nangong.

  In fact, at this moment Nangong Liuyun has come to the psychic tower.

  He knew that Su Luo had fallen from the eighteenth floor, but when he went, the mechanism had been locked. In other words, he could no longer enter the tomb of General Harriman from this road. Change another way.

  Nangong Liuyun had previously selected the psychic tower as the place of trial. He had done research, and he even knew that under the ground was the tomb of General Harriman.

  However, he still didn't expect the madman Feng Weiyuan to appear.

  The appearance of Feng Weiyuan is a variable. Even if Nangong Liuyun is strategizing, when encountering such a variable, the plan can only be changed accordingly.

  Nangong Liuyun rushed to the tomb at the fastest speed.

  The first passage was locked and he couldn't get in, so he looked for the second entrance of the mausoleum in the next moment.

  It may be difficult for others, but Nangong Liuyun is not an ordinary person, and his IQ cannot be measured by an ordinary person's brain.

  Nangong Liuyun quickly found the second passage into the tomb.

  And he also learned by the way that there are three passages in the mausoleum.

  The first is the sky, which is where Su Luo and his group fell.

  The second is underground.

  The third is the main entrance.

  Nangong Liuyun directly chose to enter from the front gate.

  He searched for it, and as expected, he did not find any traces left by Su Luo, that is to say, Su Luo did not pass through this passage.

  From the moment Feng Weiyuan appeared, Nangong Liuyun knew that Feng Weiyuan and others were him, and Su Luo had no life concerns for the time being.

  Therefore, after Nangong Liuyun entered the third channel, he used his strongest brain to quickly break through the barrier.

  Because he had read Yi Chen's notes and knew that there was an altar in the center of the tomb of General Harriman, and that altar was the key to victory.

  Therefore, compared to Su Luo's slow delay, Nangong Liuyun's speed was very fast.

  Yi Chen is a wise man at the national teacher level, and his IQ is also transcendent in the Shura world, but when he meets Nangong Liuyun who is smarter than him, his IQ can only be crushed.

  Those traps that made Feng Weiyuan crazy were not so powerful in the eyes of the second master of Nangong.

  The first level, the second level, the third level...

  Nangong Liuyun came later than Feng Weiyuan, but his progress was much faster than Feng Weiyuan's side.

  Even when Nangong Liuyun was switching back and forth between the third channel and the second channel, he encountered a triumphant fat man.

  This fat man was the designer of the psychic tower, the one who escaped from Feng Weiyuan's hands with a trick before.

  However, as soon as he met, the fat uncle met the second master of Nangong.

  The Second Young Master Nangong knew that Uncle Fatty jumped into the trap with Su Luo and the others, how could he let him go?

  The fat uncle saw that Nangong Liuyun's complexion was not good, and he was about to flee immediately, but before he took a step, he found that his whole body seemed to be stiff, and he couldn't move a step.

  The corner of Nangong Liuyun's mouth wicked up, and with a wave of his hand, Uncle Fatty couldn't control it, mechanically, walking towards Nangong Liuyun step by step, and finally stood in front of him.

  (End of this chapter)