4861-4880 Black belly

Start from the beginning

Chapter 4863

  Psychic Tower 2 Then remembering that after returning to the imperial capital, Ning Tianhao transferred all his sympathy for Ning Yihai to himself.

  Su Luo didn't think that Nangong Liuyun would choose the psychic tower casually.

  Therefore, when the two of them were alone, she tilted her head, looking at Nangong Liuyun like Mercury: "Is there any secret in the psychic tower?"

  "Secret?" Nangong Liuyun curled up her pale pink diamond lips. Smiling at Su Luo.

  "Don't lie to me, you never do a single thing. You will achieve at least two goals each time. Before the psychic tower, it was definitely not just for recording the success of my team, right?" Luo smiled confidently.

  Nangong Liuyun's slender jade fingers pinched Su Luo's cheeks: "You know me."

  "Of course I know you. Come on , what's the purpose." Su Luo wrapped his hands around Nangong Liuyun's thin waist. , The body seemed to hang on him, dangling like a koala.

  If others see Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo being so close, they will faint in disbelief.

  The Second Young Master of Nangong, who is like a god, can still have such mortal tenderness?

  Unfortunately, this kind of tenderness belongs to only one person.

  Nangong Liuyun rubbed Su Luo's head: "You guessed it, in fact, the psychic tower records your team record on one hand, and on the other..."

  This is the secret of the military, but Nangong Liuyun will keep it secret. No one would hide from Su Luo.

  "The fifty corpses are in the psychic tower." At this point, Nangong Liuyun's voice had a slight regret.

  Those fifty corpses were fifty unsung heroes. They went deep into the Shura realm to inquire about information, but they fell away, and even their bones could not return home.

  Nangong Liuyun's chin rested on Su Luo's shoulder socket, and his voice came out faintly: "They want to refine fifty corpses into a strong corpse puppet, and use this strong corpse puppet to attack the spirit world."

  Although Nangong Liuyun's voice was faint, Su Luo could hear a trace of anger in his words!

  They are undoubtedly the most loyal believers in the spirit world who can spare their lives to come to the Asura world as spies, but now, the Asura world is holding their corpses to attack the spirit world. This is by no means what they want!

  This is even more uncomfortable than killing them!

  This is a great insult to their personality!

  The Shura realm deliberately wanted to do this because it knew it!

  No wonder Nangong Liuyun will be angered.

  Su Luo's face was buried in his arms, and her warm right hand patted him on the back. She said, "Let's rescue their bones, okay?"

  Nangong Liuyun hummed softly.

  Fifty unsung heroes must be greeted home! Su Luo made up his mind in his heart!

  But this matter was afraid of unforeseen circumstances, so only Su Luo knew about it.

  The rest of the people thought that entering the psychic tower this time was just because of Su Luo's scoring battle record.

  After ten days of work, everything that should be prepared is ready.

  Divide into two teams.

  One, with Su Luo as the leader, led her own ten-member team, ten others from Scar, ten from Luo Huan, and ten from Murongfang.

  Murong Fang originally had only eight people left, but later returned to the base and gave him a round number of ten.

  Su Luo took a total of forty people.

  The other team is Ning Yihai.

  Ning Yihai also brought forty people.

  Compared with Su Luo's 20 new students and 20 old students, Ning Yihai's strength was much stronger.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4864 Sharon Tower 3

  He has forty people, all of whom are second-year old students, and all of them are carefully selected, and no one is weak.

  The reason why Su Luo chose Scars was because she was familiar with Scar's style after a period of time before, and the other was because she had the Xiaoxian Mansion in her hand and was able to control them.

  Ning Yihai was simple, because he was the boss in this base, so he waved his arm and followed the crowd.

  Many of them were senior sisters who had been slapped by Su Luo before. They wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to slap Su Luo face fiercely to let her know that the gap between the first and second grades is insurmountable.

  Before the two teams set off, they both stood in the square.

  Ning Yihai saw Su Luo, the people whom Su had lost, and looked back at the people he had chosen. He felt a little guilty. He quietly said to Su Luo, "Why don't we change? "

  In Ning Yihai's view, Su Luo is a loser.

  First of all, Su Luo is definitely not his opponent, and again, Su Luo's men are so fresh and definitely not his opponent. In summary, Su Luo is defeated.

  However, Su Luo gave Ning Yihai a faint smile: "Do you think you are set to win?"

  Ning Yihai spread his hands together: "It's not that I thought I was set to win, but everyone thought that my team was set to win. "

  So Ning Yihai thought Gong Er was very strange.

  Wasn't it a record of Su Luo's team record this time, and it was really strange that he wanted Su Luo to lose during the entire video recording.

  "Everyone thought you were determined to win?" Su Luo smiled faintly, and his gaze slowly shifted from Ning Yihai to the teammates behind him, and finally fixed on the top of the base.

  Most of the high-level teachers in the base are in charge of second-year teachers, and their strength is extraordinary.

  Indeed, as Ning Yihai said, they looked at Su Luo with a trace of regret and puzzlement.

  Su Luo suddenly laughed. She said, "But, Nangong Liuyun thinks I will win, and I also believe that I can beat you, so, Ning Yihai, you have to cheer."

  "You can beat me ." Hahaha!" Ning Yihai seemed to hear the funniest joke in the world.

  Su Luo said angrily: "Let's do it, let's make a bet. If you win, I will tell Nangong to let him cancel your punishment."

  "Really!" Ning Yihai was overjoyed.

  Su Luo said again: "Not only the punishment for you is cancelled, but the punishments for Chu San, Ning Da, and Lin Si are also cancelled."

  "Really?!" Ning Yihai almost jumped up.

  "Really." The person who said these two words was not Su Luo, but the beautiful young man who became the focus of everyone with his hands behind his back.

  Seeing Nangong Liuyun nodded and agreed, Ning Yihai immediately danced with excitement: "Okay! Okay! I accept this bet!"

  "If you lose, you, including Ning Da and the three, will be punished twice." Su Luo grinned . Looking at Ning Yihai.

  "I don't want it!" Chu San was the first to jump out!

  "Neither do I!" Ning Tianhao jumped out for the second time!

  "My body can't stand the Deep Dragon Pool for 20 years, so I don't want it either." Lin Ruoyu also stood up and refused.

  As the three of them stood up and refused, many people were puzzled.

  why?

  Obviously, it looks like Ning Yihai will win. His chance of winning is almost as high as 99.99%, but why would Chu San and the others refuse?

  (End of this chapter)