Chapter four-the mafia's son?

Start from the beginning

Karl POV yessir

Karl looked at clay, clay looked back, Karl smirked and raised his eyebrow.

Clay's eyes widened.

"I'll get a drink do you want one George?" Karl asked "nope I don't think I'll drink today" he glared.

"Okay then~" Karl smiled, he went into the kitchen and left George with clay, he grabbed a drink and proceeded to head back to them.

Karl sat by sapnap and rested his head on his shoulder.

Karl felt sapnap freeze, he laughed "very funny Karl" sapnap laughed with him.

Karl loved sapnap but haven't confessed, he thinks it's too soon...Karl just met him 3 weeks ago and already has feelings for him.

Karl frowned slightly "hey? What's wrong?" Sapnap asked concerned.

"Uh- nothing" Karl avoided eye contact.

Karl got startled as sapnap gripped his chin.

Karl went red "Karl look at me" Karl hesitated but looked straight at him.

"Karl I know what your thinking and I am thinking the same..".

Karl nodded slightly "do you want to know the answer?".

Karl looked away and nodded.

Before Karl could speak sapnap pressed his lips to Karls.

Karl got startled then kissed back.

They pulled away and he hid his face with his hands, sapnap laughed at him then embraced him tightly.

He smiled.
_____________________

Georges POV

George sat next to clay, there was an awkward silence till clay broke the silence.

"You look beautiful today" clay smiled as he set his red cup of coke on the counter.

George went red "T-thank you" George smiled back.

They stared at each other's eyes, George kept looking away every second.

George looked at clay as his phone rang, clay picked it up.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Okay boss were on our way"

George got slightly scared at how intimidating Clay's voice was while speaking to his boss.

"Sorry, George I'll be right back" clay patted Georges shoulder and head to find sapnap.

George was now sitting alone on his phone texting his friend Niki.

Yess queen ofc I'll add Niki in this story

From the corner of Georges's eye, he saw someone sit next to him.

"Hey, nice outfit" the guy beside him spoke.

George ignored him and kept texting Niki "not even a thank you?" George looked up and saw.

A tall brunette guy wearing a black leather jacket and a white button-up under dark blue jeans.

"Thank you?" George responded not interested and just wanted to hang out with clay.

"Damn am I annoying for you to not want to talk to me?" He asked.

George didn't respond and continued talking with Niki.

"Okay..why are you alone at a party?".

'I swear if this guy doesn't go away I am going to fucking go and find Karl