Chapter 62

Raghav

What? Daddy? I don't have any child. I stared at him as he hugged me. He has siya's eyes and my face. Is he our son.

I don't want to have high hopes before confirming anything. What if I am wrong and he misunderstood me with someone.

I wanted to ask but before that I let him hug me and I also hugged him back. He is so cute.

After hug he looked at me childishly and said ''You know me Daddy but still I should introduce my self.'' Did I know him?

Than he spoke ''Hello Daddy I am your son. Khush Raghav  Kapoor.'' What? My son.

I don't know what should I say? Khush is best. Before I can say much he started to say ''Mummy went out to deliver cake daddy. Do you Know I miss you so much.''

I smiled at him and asked ''You missed me?'' He nodded and said ''Mummy told me that you are working to save me from bad people so we both have to stay away from everyone but you all love me. I even got your gifts daddy. Did you miss me?''

What should I answer? I don't even know him properly. I can't break this cute boy's heart so I nodded and said ''Yes khush I missed you.''

He beamed and said ''You came early. Mummy already promised me that we both will go back Bangalore before my third birthday which is next month. You came early to pick us up?''

Bangalore. Yes. He is my son. I hugged him tight and asked ''When will be your mummy come?''

He smiled and said ''Mummy will take half hour to come back. You must be hungry right. I should offer you something to eat. I have poha with me. Mummy made it.'' I smiled and nodded.

He took two box and one bottle out. Poha with pickle and buttermilk. My combination. Khush spoke ''Mummy says I am just like you as i like to have poha with pickle and buttermilk.''

I chuckled and said ''Yes khush. You are just like me. Did really siya made this?'' He nodded. Siya learned cooking. I am happy as well as sad.

She was pregnant when she left. She endured everything on her own. No one by her side. She learned cooking to survive. I never wanted her to learn like this.

She did well with khush. He is well mannered and so cute. Just like his mummy. May be he has face and habits like me but he is just like you siya.

Khush's voice made me come out of my dreamland. He picked up poha in spoon with pickle and made me eat it than hand me bottle of buttermilk.

Amazing. Siya cooked this. If I will say this to back home. No one will believe me.

We both ate little and than he told me about shop ''This is Ross's shop. She is cute. Mummy told me to call her granny but I call her Ross. Mummy bake and sell cakes here also she helps Ross with flowers. Sometimes I also help them.''

I masked my emotions and smiled at him ''You are good boy khush.'' He nodded and hugged me. Ross is nice lady. I get that from khush's talk. Thank God someone was by siya's side this whole time.

Khush knows me. This means we had misunderstanding and may be now she hates me but still she told him about me. She was coming to me with khush.

I was smiling thinking that when khush asked me ''Why are you smiling daddy?'' I replied him ''I am thinking how much everyone will be happy after meeting you.''

Khush smiled and said ''Yes. I am so exited to meet all of them. Bade dadu, dadu, mamu, mami, dadi, dada, chote dada, choti dadi, Surya uncle, shikha aunty, Riansh uncle, kiya aunty, Kabir chachu and Shivani chachi. Mummy says everyone loves me so much. They all will play with me.''

I nodded and said ''Yes. Everyone will play with you khush.'' He smiled and said ''I am exited to meet Kave di.''

I smiled and said ''Yes but there is two more people khush. Abhay and Riya. They both will play with you as well. Abhay is Riansh uncle and Kiya aunt's son while Riya is Saurya uncle and Shikha aunty's daughter.''

He smiled. Than someone knocked on door. Than he face palmed and said ''Look daddy I forgot in excitment that we have to pack cookies.''

I smiled and helped him pack cookies in 5 boxes. I picked them up and gave it to the middle age man outside as khush told me.

We both were outside. That man asked khush ''How are you champ? Are you exited to meet your daddy?'' Khush gave him wild smile and said ''Shankar uncle meet my daddy.''

That man looked at my face and than asked me ''Are you Rohan?'' I shook my head and said ''I am Raghav.''

Than he smiled and said ''Sorry I was just checking as siya never let us look at your photo. We only know name Raghav. Only siya and champ knows how you look so I just have to check.'' I am happy that siya is surrounded by good people. I smiled and said ''No problem.''

We were still out side of shop when suddenly Khush shouted ''Mummyyyyy.''

I looked at in his line of sight. There she is. Same brown eyes and long black hair. She is thinner than last time I saw her. She looks so good in this white kurti.

She was crossing road while khush shouted. She looked in our direction and started to walk towards us. Suddenly one bus came and hit her on the road.

We all three shouted ''Mummy/Siyaa.''