Chapter 42

Siya

I am happy that everyone is coming. We are gonna have so much fun. Bhai told me he has more happening news than us how? We have best news but he also said they both want to share happy news. Not one or one they both.

Crap. I was on my thoughts walking when I felt my self on air? Raghav has picked me up in bridal style and now he is walking towards our room. I said ''Raghav put me down.'' He shook his head and said ''No. You are two busy in thoughts. You were about to bump into table so now you are not walking till room. Just think and than tell me what you were thinking!''

I just wrapped my hands around his neck and he started walk. I don't want to think in that way but my mind is going that way only. What if that's true? Veer has same excitment as Saurya bhai. What to do.

We entered room and Raghav placed me on bed and he sit beside me than asked ''Now tell me. What were you thinking that deeply. If I found that valid I will not shout on you or you are getting one big good lecture for walking carelessly.''

I held his hand and said ''Veer sounded as exited as Saurya bhai to tell us their news. Now I am thinking that what if they have same news to share? You know after last year they both are bit emotional on this topic so I don't want to start on this but I am thinking that it's this only.'' I said it all in one go.

Raghav was first quite than he said ''Ohhh my god siya. It can be definitely true. If this is true than we gonna welcome two babies at same time. Ohhh my god. They both will be best friends like their parents and if they both like each other than Ohhb my god. Than their four's Friendship will turn in to relation.''

He is far more thinker than me. Here I am fighting with thought of that Kahani bhabhi is pregnant or not and this man already thought about that baby's marriage. I asked ''Raghav what if they both will be from same gender?'' He huffed and got up and said ''No siya. I am telling you. They both will be from opposite genders and they both will be best buddy's like their parents.''

I made him sit and said ''I don't want to make any hope without confirming but I want everything what you said still I want to wait before celebrating. I will celebrate after hearing from them.'' He nodded and said ''Just matter of hour. We already spend hour in our silly talks now go and get ready than we all 5 will leave.''

I didn't have to but may be face wash and bit of make up. We both got ready and went downstairs. We saw everyone there only. Kabir said ''let's go.'' Saurya bhai is behaving so lovingly with Shikha bhabhi taking so much care no too much care and now she is tired of it in just one day.

Mom spoke ''Shikha. Try to eat some healthy because you are eating from outside. We will make everything you like at home only so just eat healthy. Okk?'' Shikha bhabhi nodded.

Than dad spoke ''We have already published news about Raghav and siya's marriage. Media has no photo of siya's other than back of her from couple photo. Be careful for Siya and Shikha. Media is now like mad people. They want to see Shashwat Khanna's niece, Samarth Khanna's daughter and Veer and Kahani Khanna's sister, Raghav Kapoor's wife as well Kapoor's daughter in law. So be careful.''

Raghav nodded and said ''I will take care of Siya.'' Media will be out like med people. We should not go out. We are going to hotel under Khanna's only. It will be bad specially for Shikha bhabhi.

Still we all left for hotel. Even Riansh and Veer bhai messaged me that they also left.