Chapter 15

Siya

I became happy when bade papa hugged Raghav. I know bade papa. He must have asked him to meet him afterwards.

Then we sat and eat. Than I had to left with bade papa for some rituals. I am happy that bade papa will be present there for my wedding tomorrow. He has every right for that.

I went with bade papa not before glancing at Raghav. I wanted to told him not to be afraid of bade papa but I couldn't get chance.

I went in bade papa's car while papa has to go for important meeting and Kahani bhabhi and Veer bhai came in their car.

Bade papa held my hand in car and said ''Do you really like him Siya?'' I replied ''I understand love after listening yours and badi ma's love stories. You were the only one who has told me once that my heart will tell me that he is the one for me or not and bade papa I know now that Raghav is the one for me.''

Bade papa stroked my hair and replied ''I am happy that you found your prince charming but princess I am sad that you will be away from me. Now I will not have first right on you but Raghav will have. I am gonna miss you.''

I said ''Bade papa stop. I will in office only whole day and you as well. I will be always there for you and you for me. No one will have first right on me. I am your daughter first than Raghav's wife so you have right on me. Ok?'' He smiled and said ''Yes. Siya.''

He messaged someone on phone and said ''I have asked someone to arrange your wardrobe for you in Kapoor mansion. I know they have everything but I want to provide everything to my daughter.'' I just nodded my head.

He said ''Siya. Will you were your badi ma's pink saree tomorrow for your wedding?'' That is best thing. I replied ''Thank you bade papa. I do want badi ma's blessing when I am starting this much important chapter of my life.'' He just nodded.

As we reached our home bade papa said ''You go have fun. I will be back around dinner time. Stay with Kahani and veer. I will also send Samarth home as well.''

I replied ''Ok bade papa. Just come back as soon as you can and please be less strict on Raghav.'' He chuckled and said ''I had already accepted him as my son siya. It's just prank on him to remind him that I love my princess most.'' I smiled and entered our house and uncle left for office.

Raghav

I woke up around 5 in the evening. I didn't want to leave bed as it has siya's smell but I have to meet Shashwat uncle so I got up and took shower and got ready in my black suit.

When I was going downstairs I found Kabir roaming around so I asked him ''How do I look?'' He asked instead of replying ''Date night with bhabhi?'' I punched him hard and said ''No. I am going to meet Shashwat uncle and I want to make good impression.''

He said ''You are looking good but what use? You are going to meet your father in law not wife.'' I replied ''Ohhh yah. Than let's go meet first your wife. Mom was asking me if we should fix your marriage with Sharma uncle's egoistic daughter so let's go meet her first.''

He looked now horrified and said ''Please spare me bhai. My wife will your wife's sister in law and I am sure you don't want trouble for your wife so please not that miss Sharma.'' I smirked and said ''So you are saying that you are ready to marry other girl?''

Now he finally caught his toung and said ''Bhai stop ok. I will not tease you today now. So please stop teasing me now you don't want to be late for your meeting with your father in law.'' Shit. I will be late.

He said ''Now go and All the best.'' I thanked him and left for Khanna's office.