Chapter 51

Siya

We sat in the car and Raghav started driving. "So, you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked him, hopefully. He shook his head, "Nah. I think I'll make you wait." He said with a grin. Idiot.

He spoke ''You are my jaan siya. I want to give you best surprise date so please let it be surprise.'' He and his sweet talks. I just nodded. Than he suddenly asked ''What kiya told you before leaving?'' I am not gonna tell him that. I said ''Nothing.''

He said ''C'mon siya. You can tell me. I am your husband.'' I should just tell him so I said ''She told me to seduce you and than I have to tell all the details.'' He chuckled and said ''You don't have to seduce me siya. I will kiss you anyway.''

Now what will I answer to this so I just kept quiet. We reached at some building and than he parked his car in parking. I asked him ''Please tell me where are you taking me.'' But he being stubborn said ''No.''

He held my hand and we walked towards lift. He punched special code in lift and said ''Code is 5152.'' I just nodded. Than we reached top floor.

He used key to unlock door but spoke before opening ''I am going inside just stay here for 2 minutes.'' I nodded and he went inside. I just looked outside and it is really nice place.

He come back and closed my eyes with his hands and than opened the door and whispered in my ears ''You are my life siya. I Love You.'' I felt all the sensations in my body by just words.

He removed his hand and I saw whole apartment. This is so beautiful. Whole apartment is decorated with balloons and red roses. Even he has made path for me as well.

I turned and just hugged him tightly. He said ''Did you like it siya?'' I nodded and said ''I love it Raghav and I Love You.'' He smiled and than held me by my chin and kissed me.

After kiss he said ''I wanted to kiss you as soon as I saw you back home but I controlled.'' I just smiled at him. Than he showed me his two bedroom apartment. This is very nice and cozy. Even more cozy than my own apartment.

Than he took me to kitchen and made me sit on kitchen counter and said ''We will drink wine while I cook our dinner. Ok?'' What he will cook? I asked him ''I can help if you want.'' He shook his head and said ''Just relax and enjoy.'' I nodded and he poured two glasses of wine for both of us.

He started to cook alfredo pasta and simple mug cake for both of us. Ohhhh god he can cook. I don't know why but I am getting dirty thoughts. I so want to kiss his whole body.

In half and hour our dinner got ready and he set table for us than we both had our dinner while chatting. I don't know how we spend our time but it was already 11.

Rain has started and he said ''I will call home. Its is not good to drive back home. We both can stay here only.'' I nodded and he went to call home after handing me cup of ginger tea.

God. This tea is also amazing. Even more teasty than choti ma's. He come back and said ''mom told us to stay safe and do not go wondering outside.'' I nodded and he hugged me from back side.

We both were watching rain. Drinking tea from same cup while being in each other's arms. This is life. Yes.