Chapter 53

Raghav

When I wake up I felt sun shining through curtains and siya in my arms. She is so cute. I know I shouldn't say this but I am happy that my bride is siya.

I can't imagine anyone as my wife other and than her. I love her but I will always have this regret that i couldn't give a wedding to my queen like she deserves.

I was admiring my Jaanu when she woke up. I kissed her forehead and said ''Good morning Siyu.'' She smiled and said ''Good morning Raghav.'' And snuggle more into my arms.

We both stayed like that for some time. I didn't want to get up but my phone rang. Thankfully it was on side stand only so I just stretched my hand and picked up. It was call from mom.

M : Good Morning Raghav.

R : Good morning Mom.

M : I have sent breakfast and cloths for siya to your place.

R : Thank You Mom.

M : Tack care of my daughter.

R : Yes mom. Bye.

M : Bye.

Siya asked ''What happened?'' I replied to her ''Nothing. Just mom has sent breakfast and clothes.'' She just hummed in respons. I hugged her and said ''Siya. I couldn't give you royal wedding. I am sorry.''

She kissed my cheek and said ''I am happy with the wedding I have.'' Than she slept while hugging me. I slowly left bed without disturbing her sleep. I showered and wore my clothes.

Than I went to check with security and to bring our food and clothes. I placed food in kitchen and set cloths for siya. I also filled tub for her. She should eat something now as it is already half past ten.

I slowly caressed her face and said ''Wake up siya. You should eat now.'' With much difficulty she woke up. I made her wear my tshirt and picked her up in bridal style.

She said ''Put me down Raghav.'' I smiled and said ''No. Mrs.Kapoor it's my right to tack care of you so keep quiet and corporate.'' I put her in bath tub and said ''I have placed your cloths there. Water is hot so it will help you with soreness. I have added some salt in it as well. I am just outside. If you need help just call me.''

I left bathroom after I make sure that she is comfortable. I could have helped her with bath but I think she will like to have privacy.

I got all the food served in containers and I started to reply all the emails while waiting for siya. She come out after half hour in white tshirt and black jeans.

I made her sit beside me and we both had our breakfast. We had poha for breakfast. I have habit of eating poha iwith pickle and buttermilk. Siya made so much fun for my this habit.

We also had our moments and after that around lunch we left for home. Before that I also showed her a room in apartment where I have made place for her. A place for painting with all necessary things.

She was so much happy after that. She loved that room and I loved watching smiling siya.

After that whole day went without much of events. Everyone teased both of us and we all had fun. Me and siya also decide that we both will start office from tomorrow it self.

In night I just held siya close to me and we both slept perfectly in each other's arms.