Chapter 24

Siya

I have world's most annoying and best brother. I took my time in shower because I want to look good today. I wore my bathrobe and came out of bathroom. Kahani bhabhi was already there.

She said ''Go and wear skirt and Blouse than come.'' I changed and come back to room. We both talked while she did my hair and make up. She informed me about today's lunch and what is in menu.

Than she helped me with saree and tadddaa. I am ready. She spoke ''Now I have to finish some work just stay here and relax. I will come after finishing my work.'' I stopped her and asked ''How am I looking bhabhi?''

She replied ''You are looking most beautiful siya.'' I blushed. She said ''Siya whenever you need help even after today just one call and I will be there. Even if you need someone to talk you can always look for me like before. Nothing will change ok.'' I nodded and said ''Yes bhabhi.''

Than she left my room. I started to check my emails because if I will sit without doing anything I will go insane.

Than Raghav messaged me and we talked for sometime. He is nice. My point of view matters to him. I am happy.

While I was in my dreamland about Raghav someone picked me up from behind. I shouted ''Stopppp. Put me down you idiot.'' Yes. I know this is Riansh because no one can do things like this other than him.

He put me down and kiya spoke ''Siya you look amazing. Raghav will be flat after seeing you.'' I said ''Riansh is already flattered looking at you.'' And she punched me.

We all laughed on nothing than Riansh spoke ''Siyu you are really looking best but wait you are missing something.'' I asked ''What?'' Kiya said ''Now first close your eyes and no cheating.''

I closed my eyes and I felt something on my waist. Than kiya said ''Now open and look.'' Ohhh god. They got me diamond waist band. I looked at them and said ''Why?'' Riansh said ''This is good luck from both of us to you for new turn in life.''

Now I feel like crying. I said ''You guys are with me that is enough for me. You don't have to do this.'' Kiya said ''Siyu. This will not do any damage to your bestie's bank account that you are panicking. Now just accept this without tantrums and look this is looking beautiful with your outfit.''

I nodded and we went downstairs. Papa and bade papa both looked me with moist eyes. Bade papa kissed my forehead and said ''You are looking beautiful just like your ma and badi ma.'' I hugged him.

Than papa also hugged me and kissed my forehead and said ''Yes princess. Just like your badi ma and ma.'' We all were emotional and happy when servant came and informed about Kapoor's arrival. Now I am anxious to see Raghav and what will he think of me.

Raghav

I woke up early today. Honestly because I can't wait to go and bring siya back. I got ready in blue tux. I know it's early but what if I got late because I have to change. No so I got ready early.

When I went downstairs I got to know that Kabir is doing something to welcome siya. I am her husband so I also have to do something.

I went and arranged everything. Yes. I have some thoughts that what she will like and I have arranged that. It was almost 9 so I started with my video call.

Look I was right. It took so much time. It's good that I got ready early. I was looking at wall in my room than I remembered that mom asked me to discuss room decorations with siya.

Should I call her or not? I am not sure. What if she is busy. No. I am her husband. I should call her so I called her.

S : Hello.

R : Hiii (Hayyyy her voice)

S : Had breakfast?

R : Yes and you?

S : Yes.

R : I actually called because I wanted to discuss something with you.

S : Yes. I also wanted to discuss something with you.

R : You say first. (She also wants my opinion on something)

S : I don't know how long I should take leave so you suggest me.

R : You can join tomorrow if you want but I suggest take atleast week's leave so you can adjust at new place and with people. It's totally your call siya. No one will say anything to you.

S : Yes. You are right. I will tell bhai for week's leave and even if I wanted to join early leter no one will stop me.

R : Right and in this week as well you can work for important meeting like from home or half day office.

S : Yes right. Mow tell me what you wanted to discuss!

R : Ohh yes. Do you want to change anything in room. Mom told me that she wants to change my portrait to ours. I am happy with that. Are you?

S : Yes. I don't mind with either. I have seen your room and I don't think there should be any change. I will tell in future if I wanted something.

R : Siya. It's our room now. So say our room.

S : Okk. OUR ROOM. Happy?

R : Very. So we will get photo today.

S : Yes.

R : so you are ready or you will get ready now? I didn't disturbed you right?

S : I am already ready and no you didn't disturbed me.

R : Good. We will be leaving in sometime so ummm. Bye.

S : Yahh. I will be waiting. Bye.

Ohhhh. She is waiting for me. Yeyyyy. Mu mind did little happy dance.

Than Saurya Saurya entered my room and said ''Why are you smiling like fool?'' I asked him ''Don't you think you should knock before entering?'' He gave me 'oh.really?' Face.

He said ''Now tell me the reason of your smile.'' I replied ''I was talking with siya.'' He hooted ''woohoo.'' I just smiled. He said ''You are happy like you finally found your last puzzle piece.'' I replied ''Yes. That's right. I feel same.''

Than Kabir also barges in my room and Saurya started to laugh. Shikha came after kabir. I asked ''Why all of you are in my room.'' Shikha said ''We have to leave and you still on your phone.''

Kabir said ''How can you be late today bhai?'' Before I can say anything Saurya replied ''He forgot because he was talking to Siya only.'' And they all teased me.

When we reached downstairs mom and choti ma both were checking that everything is settled in cars or not. After much teasing, arguing and all. We all left for Khanna's. I just wanted to see my wife.