Chapter 49

Kabir

I love to tease bhabhi. She is best bhabhi. Raghav bhai is lucky to have her. They are so into each other. I have even caught them in not so presentable positions.

I am happy that they are happy. Everyone is happy. Dadi is also happy that everything is good. She went to some temple for prayers and will return directly for Riansh and kiya's wedding.

Shivani. I am getting interested in her the way I shouldn't be. I should keep my distance from her. She is bhabhi's best friend's sister. She is off limit. Still I am now on the way to pick her up.

When I reached kisi studio kiya and Shivani were already waiting outside. Kiya said ''Hiii kabir. Thank you for coming and sorry for trouble.'' I just waved that off and said ''I was free anyway so no trouble at all.''

I looked at studio and asked kiya ''Why it is Kisi and not Kiri?'' She smiled and said ''You saw siya's painting right?'' I nodded my head and she continued ''I am fashion designer but she do painting on some dresses and believe me that is best.''

I am shocked. I said ''That's woww. I didn't know you can use painter as designer.'' Kiya smiled and said ''Me and siya started Kisi together but now she is busy with Khanna's and don't do design anymore.''

Kiya looked sad. So I suggested ''You can ask bhabhi to design something for your wedding.'' Kiya smiled and nodded. Than Shivani spoke ''Guys I am here as well.''

Yahhh. Shivani you are here as well. Than before any of us could reply Kiya's assistant came and asked ''Ma'am. Let's go?'' Kiya nodded to her and said to me and Shivani ''Be safe and I will pick you up around dinner.''

Shivani nodded and said ''You don't worry about me.'' Kiya nodded and left bidding farewell. Than I looked at Shivani and said ''Let's go Siya bhabhi and Shikha bhabhi is waiting.'' She nodded and we both left towards my car.

I held door open for her and she smiled. Her smile. No Kabir. Than I took driving sit and she spoke ''Nice car.'' Ohh she liked my car. I replied ''Thank You. As well tell me what you would like to have for lunch I have to tell bhabhi.''

She smiled and said ''Simple dal rice will do for me.'' I nodded and texted bhabhi. Than I started to drive. We didn't spoke much but traffic is much more today so we are stuck in it.

I asked her ''So staying forever here or you have plans to return?'' She smiled and said ''Forever. I don't want to go back to that place.'' I nodded and she asked me ''Any girlfriend?''

I said ''What? No. No girl friend.'' She nodded. Now she has started this so I can ask her same so I spoke ''You? Any lover boy?'' She looked outside and said ''There was one used to be but no he is not lover boy by my side. Never felt love there.''

Love less relationship. Bad. I don't want her to push towards those memories so I said what comein my mind first ''What you think of baby?'' She asked me shockingly ''What baby?''

What is she thinking? I said ''Shikha bhabhi and Kahani bhabhi is pregnant and you are practically family so I am asking do you like babies?'' She smiled and said ''Ohhh Yah. I am eagerly waiting for them. I have asked so many questions yesterday on call to Kahani bhabhi and now I am gonna do same with Shikha bhabhi.''

I smiled and said ''She will like your company.'' She nodded and said ''No one can resist me.'' I said ''Yah. That's true. No one can resist you.'' She asked me ''What did you say?'' Ohhh crap I said that aloud. Duffer. I replied ''Nothing.'' And she just nodded.

Kabir you gonna have tough time with Shivani around you. We both reached home while talking on random things. She said so much about her home back there and compliment our home.

Servant served water and I asked them ''Where Is siya bhabhi and Shikha bhabhi? Did you have juice to Shikha bhabhi?'' She replied ''They are in Mrs.Khurana's room and She did drink her juice on time.'' I nodded and took Shivani to Shikha bhabhi's room.