Chapter 58

Siya

Me and Shivani are getting along so well. It has been four months since their marriage.

Everyone loves me. I do spend my time at Raghav's apartment. I do painting their. It do feels great.

Raghav has proved that he is best husband. My family also loves me. Every Saturday Sunday we all gather at one place and have fun or discuss business.

All means everyone. I love that time. Kiya is my friend but Riansh is more close to me as I know him since 10 years.

Currently I am at my office working. Raghav is out of town as well Riansh and Shivani. Raghav went to London for meeting while Riansh and Shivani are at their native place to finish some paper work.

Kahani bhabhi give birth to cute little princess. I got sole right to name her. I named her as Kavita but we all call her kave as she is daughter of KAhani and VEer. KAVE.

I love this bundle of joy. But now she is at her nani's place with her mumma. I am missing her very badly. I so wanna meet her. Shikha bhabhi is in last month of her pregnancy and I love spending time with her.

I was the first one to feel baby's kick. Even before Saurya bhai. We all are eagerly waiting for baby. Bhabhi is facing some difficulty during pregnancy and I just hope she do not get long labour like Kahani bhabhi.

I was still working when my phone rang. It's my friend Sneha. We studied 9th and 10th grade together after that she went to study medicine. She is in USA. she also owns many hospital around the world.

Yes she do not know about me being siya Khanna or now Kapoor but I will tell her when I will next meet her. She do know that I don't have simple background.

We both talked for a while and I got to know that she is in town for some hospital work. Woww. We both decide to meet tomorrow as I am very much free.

Raghav is not in town and Shikha bhabhi is at hospital as Saurya bhai is very much possessive and worried for her health. He even said that this will be their only child. He can't see bhabhi in pain.

I finished my work for the day and after that I spend some time with bade papa, papa and veer bhai. After that I left to home.

I had my dinner with everyone and we all chatted for some time. We also teased Kabir as he is eagerly waiting for Shivani's arrival.

I am also waiting for my Raghav. It's been 5 days since I saw him.

As i was leaving for my room house help came and give me flowers. Raghav. He is sending me flowers with notes since he left for his meeting.

'You are my heart, heartbeat and soul. I love you
- Raghav. '

I love you too Raghav. Just come back fast. I was smiling reading his note when Kabir came and snatched the note to read it.

He said ''Someone is getting notes and all.'' He said this to tease me but I also felt some sadness in it. I asked him ''What happened kabir?''

He sadly smiled and said ''I haven't talked with Shivani from last one and half day. I am missing her.'' Ohhhh. I patted his shoulder and said ''Don't worry. She must be busy or in no network area.''

He nodded and after that we both talked for a while and left for our respective rooms after that.

I tried to call Raghav but it couldn't get through. So I send him message of good night and also inform him about me meeting Sneha tomorrow.

First time I am sleeping without talking to him. Otherwise he will always talk with me before sleeping even atleast for 5 minutes.

I gave same talk to my self which I gave to Kabir while back. With that only I drifted to sleep.