Chapter 12

Raghav

Siya seems so happy. Everyone is ready to kick me for siya. She has this charm that attracts everyone to protect her. I will never harm her. I love her. Shit. Love. Raghav don't think there now. You will screw it up. So stop.

Veer and Kahani still doesn't know how to respond. We both went to them and siya held Kahani's hand and said ''Bhabhi I am happy. Really. You know I can't hide my emotions from you so you tell me only. Didn't I look happy?''

Kahani said ''You look happy Siyu now but in morning you were crying your heart out. Please think more.'' Siya replied ''Bhabhi I was overwhelmed in morning. I was just shocked and I don't even know what I was feeling. I am happy.'' Kahani just nodded her head and hugged her.

Siya than held Veer's hand and said ''Bhai just answer me one thing. You know Raghav more than me so tell me Do you think he is bad for me?'' Veer shook his head and said ''He will keep you like queen. I am happy for you. Both of you. I am just shocked.''

Then veer hugged siya. It is emotional moments. Veer also hugged me tightly. Then he said ''Siyu is my sister. If I ever find she is sad that will be your last day in her life. So keep her happy.'' I said ''I will keep her happy and guard her with my life.''

We were all hugging each other and beaming with happiness. Now everyone seems happy with our marriage. Siya is also happy. Now I can say I am happiest man alive.

I was holding Siya's hand and just being happy than someone shouted ''VEERRRR.'' We all looked at direction of voice. Shit there come Shashwat Khanna and Samarth Khanna.

Siya was still after me so I think they didn't saw her. Shashwat uncle came near veer and shouted ''Where is my Siyu?'' Veer started to shatter ''Badeeeeeee papa woooo.''

Samarth uncle said ''Veer we know that she is missing, now tell us did you found her? Where is she?'' Siya slowly spoke in my ears ''Just go with your heart ok.'' I nodded.

Then she ran away and directly hugged Shashwat uncle. Uncle hugged her and said ''Do you have any idea siyu. How much I was worried for you?'' She just hugged him more.

Than uncle stopped complaining and hugged her. I can see now what was veer saying about siya being heartbeat of Shashwat uncle.

Shashwat uncle is same as me in business. He is ruthless. I have never seen him this gentle or caring. Not even towards Veer.

He surely love siya most in this world. Uncle looked at siya than her hands and neck. He looked shocked. He said in disbelief ''Siyaaa.''

Siya held Shashwat uncle's hand and said ''Bade papa listen me first please.'' Uncle said ''Siya you are too innocent to understand. I know someone tricked you to marry you. Let me deal with this my self.''

Siya face palmed her self. Uncle asked Veer ''Now. You tell me clearly what happened to our princess.''

Veer replied ''Bade papa. Please listen what siya have to say. She is happy. Please.''

Siya said ''Bade papa, papa listen to me that too without reacting or else I will stop talking to you guys.'' Shashwat uncle replied ''Ok princess.''