Chapter 11

Siya

I am overwhelmed with Raghav's words. I know in my heart that he is the one. Just this fear of marriage. I will overcome this.

I held his hand and said ''Now we should inform everyone as well.'' He nodded and we both left study. He is looking handsome in this blue suit.

He is holding my hand while walking. I love this feeling. Yes. I can have this for life and be comfortable. We reached living room. Everyone was there. Even kiya has also came. Riansh knows my mind so he is smiling sheepishly. This brat.

Sometimes I want to beat him but he is my bestie. Everyone looked hopeful. Raghav looked at me and I know he is saying that I should inform everyone.

I started to speak ''I have already explained two times so I just want to say simply without any explanation that I am taking this decision without any pressure.''

Bhai and bhabhi looked relieved. Raghav's family no now they are my family as well. Yes. Our family looked bit of sad and I don't know but some unknown emotions.

Mom spoke ''Siya you will be always our daughter in any situation.'' And Dad agreed with mom. Choti ma also said ''Yes. No one can snatch that right from us. Not even you.'' Everyone agreed with choti ma. I just smiled.

Riansh said ''Siya. Now just say it. Don't make more mess.'' I smiled and said ''We both want this marriage.'' Everyone looked shocked apart from Riansh and Raghav. No one react anything. Now I am panicking. I looked at Riansh and Raghav.

Raghav understand my anxiety and said ''Guys. Say something or else siya will faint from anxiety and Raghav Kapoor does not spare anyone who mess with his wife.'' Possessive. I was scared of feeling that my husband will be possessive and that will be bad but I found it cute. My cute possessive husband. Yes mine.

Kabir came running to me and hugged me tightly and said ''I love you bhabhi. You are best. Ohhh. I have world's best bhabhi. You know when this Saddu husband bore you we will left him alone and we will go out and have fun.'' I laughed and said ''Promise. We both will go out leaving this husband of mine.''

Raghav said ''Guys. C'mon yaar. I am not that much boring. You guys can let me come with you. I will even carry begs.'' Kiya came and said ''I so want to join this outing where THE RAGHAV KAPOOR is gonna carry begs.'' Riansh also came and said ''Yes. Baby we are gonna join that fun and gonna laugh on this boy's misery.''

Than he looked at Raghav and said ''Careful dude. She is too much shopaholic.'' I punched him and we all laughed. Then Riansh said extending his hand ''Riansh Shekhawat. Owner of Shekhawat IT Firm and your wife's bestie. '' They both shook hand and than kiya did same and said ''Kiya Rajput. Owner of Kisi fashion house. Fiancee of Riansh and Siya's bestfriend.''

Raghav replied ''Who doesn't know this couple. You both don't know introduction. We will definitely go for that outing.'' I am happy that Raghav is mingling with my friends.

Then Saurya and Shikha came to us. Shikha said ''Oh my god. Now I know for whome kahani always used buy everything. I am so happy. Finally girls group got complete. I love you Siya.'' And she hugged me. I also hugged her back.

Then Saurya said ''You are my sister siya. I was the one who put chudda so that way i am your maternal side brother. So you can count me as Veer and if this Saddu ever try anything bad just tell me and I will beat him ok.'' I nodded and hugged him.

Dad, Mom, Dadi, Chote papa and Choti ma everyone expressed that how much they are happy. They said I am their daughter and for me if needed they will even throw out Raghav from house.

Dadi gave money to distributing after rounding them from mine and Raghav's head. Mom did also same with but lemon and green chillies.

Dad and chote papa are same as papa and bade papa. They are so cool. They hugged me and assured me that this is my house only.

Choti ma was so emotional. She even made me wear her diamond bangles as she said ''this is my blessing. Finally I got daughter.''

I am so happy getting this family.