Chapter 10

Raghav

When Mr.Shekhawat took away siya, I became scared. I know they are having best friends talk. I am scared because if siya doesn't want this marriage I will never be able to keep her. If she is sad I will never care about tradition for her happiness.

Everyone is eating and chatting. Trying to talk anything apart from marriage. I don't want to talk now. I am just playing with my cookies.

Everything is so teasty. I love it. Specially my favorite chocolate pastry. She is jem. I don't know what to think so I excused my self for work. It is already monday and I am delaying my work.

I went to study and started working on my laptop. After 15 minutes kabir knocked on door. He said ''Bhabhi wants to have talk with you.'' This boy.

I made him sit and said ''I know you liked siya as bhabhi but Kabir she never thought about this before so we have to give her time so she can know that if she wants this or not!'' He pointed towards door.

I looked back to see my red fairy. She was biting her lip there. Kabir said ''Come on in Bhabhi. I am leaving.'' And he left after that. Siya came inside room and I pointed towards chair.

She took sit and we both sat there in uncomfortable silence for a while. Then she said ''Raghav. I don't hate idea of marriage. It was just I think marriage is much more respectable and I don't want to screw it up. So I was scared of marriage and responsibility. May be I am scared now as well but...''

I stopped her and said ''Siya you have no pressure from me or my family. You can deside anything you want. No one will blame you. That man tricked both of us but he damaged your life more than me. I don't want to pressure you.''

She face palmed her self and said ''Raghav. I may still feel scared but I want give it try if you want. I want to start with as friends and roommates. It may take time to come as wife for me may be even weeks, months or even whole year but I want to stay in this marriage if you want.''

I was shocked. I just wanted to confirm so I asked her ''You didn't say all this in pressure right?'' She shook her head and said ''Raghav bade papa loves me a lot and I am scared of marriage so he will never try to get me married. I think fate brought this to me because I may never have done this in sense. I am not just choosing this on fate but because of you as well. I found you understanding and far more mature than me. I think we can be the one for each other.''

Wow. I didn't know I had this kind of impression on her. I held her hand and said ''It may sound weird to you but I wasn't really ready for this marriage until you came in front of me even if you were under vail. It is cliche but yah I found peace. You are beautiful, kind, smart and intelligent. I have very bad temper. I also want us to start as friends. I want to know about you. Not just things like what you have studied or what not. I want to know little things about you. So can we be friends?''

She nodded and extended her hand for handshake. I don't know what I spoke or how much I spoke but I just want her in my life with me always. When I saw her extended hand I know now that she is in my life as friend, as wife.

We both shook each other's hand and I said ''You are looking beautiful in this red dress.'' She blushed and said ''Thank You. I am not good with giving compliments so you have to bear with me now for life time.''

Life time with siya. It is like music to ear and calming to heart. I chuckled and replied ''Siya. I am good with compliments so I think we will survive in compliments.'' We both laughed heartily.

This is best. Now I am sure as hell that I want this in my life. This was missing in my life. Yes. SIYA. I will be best for her. I will do everything in this world to keep her with me.