Chapter 50

Raghav

Siya. She is my life. I had one meeting in morning and now I am preparing for our date. Shikha will have her lunch in room and so we both can also have our lunch in our room as well. Everyone is not at home and Kabir will also go out for lunch.

I completed my preparation and went back to home. As I entered I listened my siya's laughter. She is running. What?

In living room siya is running and Shivani with Kabir chasing her to throw water on her. Shikha is watching everything sitting on sofa. I took sit beside her and also having fun watching them.

At the end they stopped and that too without drenching anyone. After that siya saw me and asked ''When did you came back?'' I smiled and replied 'When you were saving your self from them.''

She just smiled and at same time mom and choti ma also came? What is this happening? Why everyone is at home? I asked ''Mom didn't you both had meeting?'' Mom replied ''Yup. We had but we preponed it so now we are free for lunch.''

Good. Everyone are here for lunch. Don't worry Raghav. You will get siya for dinner. After that we had lunch together with so much talking. I also teased little bit siya as well. After that I had no option but leave siya with other girls.

Still I stole her for 5 minutes in our room. I kissed her as soon as I held her. She also respond same. She said ''Finish your work. I will be ready by 6:30. Now go.'' she pushed me and run away. This girl.

I worked till 6 and than I changed my cloths and took shower. I wore my black tshirt and blue denims. I looked for siya but I didn't found her in our room.

She said she will be ready by 6:30. Where is she? When I was roaming in house lobby Kabir stopped me and said ''What happened bhai?'' I replied ''Have you seen siya? We have date and I couldn't find her now.''

He smiled and said ''Ohhh. That's why those three girls are painting bhabhi's face.'' I raised my eyebrow. He said ''Shikha bhabhi, kiya and Shivani were doing bhabhi's make up while ago. I think they must be in living room by now. Let's go.''

I nodded and we both left for living room. There she is. Looking like princess. She looks great in this pink dress and white sneakers. Kabir said ''Close your mouth bhai.'' And than I realized that my mouth was open in awe.

Choti ma said to siya ''My daughter is looking like princess today. Any special occasion?'' Siya blushed and said ''Raghav asked me for date night.'' Mom said ''it's nice to know that He has some mind left in him after business.''

That's insulting so I said ''Mom. I know how to romance with my wife so don't worry.'' And I wrapped my hand around siya's waist. She is blushing mess by now.

Shikha spoke ''Thank us because we helped your wife to get ready.'' Ohhh so much help. I replied ''Thank you ladies but I know my wife look beautiful in any way.'' They got shocked by my reply and I smirked. They will not get chance to tease us today.

Kiya said ''Whatever. Enjoy your date.'' Than she hugged siya and said something into her ear. Kabir said ''I can be chauffer if you both want?'' I smacked his head and said ''don't even think about being third wheel in my date or you will not like afterwards.''

He just chuckled and said ''I was just messing around. Now go and have fun.'' We bid farewell to family and left home. I opened car door for her and she took sit smilingly. I also took my driver's sit and we started our ride. I just hope she like our date.