Chapter 16

Siya

No one was at home apart from servants so I just went to my room and changed my clothes and got freshen up.

When I saw Raghav's name again in my hand I didn't feel bad now. Yes. I am married now. Mrs. Raghav Kapoor. It doesn't sound that bad. I can manage.

I tried to sleep for a while but I couldn't sleep more like till night. Why? May be I had slept yesterday pretty well. I again changed my clothes. My night suit to shorts and tank top with shirt.

I went downstairs and get some popcorn for my self. Than bhabhi entered house in arms of bhai. So sweet.

I hooted ''Whooohoooooo.'' Bhai smirked and bhabhi got shy. This two. Bhai came and settled bhabhi on sofa and than sat beside me and asked ''Are you happy Siya.'' I nodded.

Than he got up and said ''Let's go Kahani.'' Now I know what happened. He tricked me. He stole my popcorn. I shouted ''Don't you feel shame. You are owner of Khanna's and still you are stealing your baby sister's food.''

He chuckled and replied ''Don't you know my baby sister is also owner of Khanna's and still she is whining like kid for her food.'' I throw pillow at him and he said ''Yupp. Also I was working my ass off when Miss Khanna was in her hideout. She had already taken today half day and she is taking tomorrow full day leave. So don't you think she can go to office and do some work.''

I replied ''Do you really want me to work today?'' He nodded and said ''Yupp. Go and do some work.'' Cruel and monster. Yes that is him.

He said ''Now go I want to spend my time with my wife and yes change clothes you will thank me later.'' I replied back ''I don't care about my appearance in office. So I am not gonna change and yah I don't mind doing your work as well if I get niece or nephew for me.''

Bhabhi blushed and said ''Stop it you guys'' but bhai said ''I can say same Siya.'' With that I ran away from house.

Driver was already ready with car. That tricky man. He had already set his mind to sand me office today. I will complaint about him to bade papa as soon as I go to office.

I removed my shirt and tied it around my waist. I entered office and everyone greeted me. They want to know the reason that why I am wearing chudda or nuptial chain but they don't ask.

I work am COO but I am more of Co-CEO with Veer. So they do know their limits. Bade papa doesn't want me to mingle much because of my sefty so I also do maintain distance.

I used private elevator and reached executives floor. This floor only has four offices. Bade papa's, papa's, bhai's and mine.

I went straight to mine and saw piles of file on table. Yes may be bhai was right. I do have lot of work. CEO can't take leave still I do take them every weekends. I will focus more from now on. I will work also on Saturdays.

I started to read them and I signed few and send mail for others to solve problems I found in them.

I had tied my hair in bun with help of pencil while working. So they don't irritate me. They are not long but also not small.

It was already 7 in the evening when I finished my work. I left my office and went towards bade papa's. I will complain about Veer to him.

I asked his secretary who was leaving ''Is Shashwat sir is in office?'' He nodded and left. I knocked and bade papa said ''Come in.'' And I just went inside saying ''Bade papa veer is irritating me.''