Chapter 34

Kabir

I wanted everyone to be comfortable during skit so I told them to go.

Now me, Saurya bhai and Shikha bhabhi were only sitting in livingroom because we have changed much earlier. We have to do something or else we will only get bore so I asked ''How did you feel back then bhabhi when you just come to your home?''

Shikha bhabhi replied ''To be honest I was nervous. Not because I was just married or anything but because of Saurya. You know how he used to keep his house and all. I was nervous that how I will handle all this.''

Saurya bhai retort ''Shikha. I wasn't that messy back than.'' Ohhh. Bhai was messy back than. I backed up bhabhi and said ''Yes. You were used to be messy bhai. Here in your room, after your departure I have to clean it so I know that.''

Bade papa and badi ma entered living room and bade papa said ''Saurya. We all man used to be careless and messy before our marriage. When lady enters our life, she make it beautiful. So you should accept that.''

We all laughed and Shikha bhabhi said ''Don't laugh much Kabir. You are next in line. We waited far long for Raghav's marriage but we will not wait that much for your so be ready.''

Why? I am young to get married. I said ''No bhabhi. I am too young to get married.'' Now Saurya bhai said ''What young? I was your age only when I got married. So tell us if you have someone in you life.''

I replied ''There is no one in my life so drop it. We were pulling your leg not mine so we are not changing topic. First accept that you were messy before bhabhi entered your life.''

Bhai held bhabhi in his arms and said ''Yes. I was aimless in my life. I wasn't concerned about me or my life but Shikha entered my life and everything comes to perspective. Shikha is my life.'' Shikha bhabhi was mesmerized by bhai's words.

Bhai is always thankful that Shikha bhabhi is in his life. Everyone knows that. Papa and maa also entered living room and papa said ''That's my boy. We should tell our wives that how much they are important to us every now and than.''

We all sit there and talked about many things. Saurya said ''Finally Raghav Kapoor's life is also changed.'' Bhai's life is changed. How? I asked ''How Saurya bhai?''

Saurya bhai laughed and said ''It's almost one hour and still Raghav hasn't changed. Married man.'' Ohhh. Yah. Bhai never took this much time in his life.

Shikha said ''What guys. Grow up. Siya is decked up in jewellery and locks of them are very difficult. Even Kahani has told me to help siya in that but I forgot. Raghav must be helping siya with that.''

Ohh yah. Just helped with jewellery. Shikha bhabhi said ''Ohhh yah. She has asked me and siya for lunch tomorrow. She wants to tell something. So mom and choti ma I am taking siya with me tomorrow for lunch.''

Badi ma and ma nodded and said ''No problem at all just inform siya.'' Shikha bhabhi replied ''Yes. I will....'' and than we heard Saurya bhai's high voice only. More like shouting ''Shikhaaaaa.''

Shikha bhabhi fainted. What! Bhai hold bhabhi in his arms and said ''Dad. Call doctor to come down in our room. Please.'' Saurya bhai went with bhabhi and maa, badi ma, papa went behind them. While bade papa called top floor to sand doctor pallavi downstairs.

I should inform Raghav bhai and Siya bhabhi. I ran towards their room only.