Cause we are young

Barry had been thinking non stop about this night. He was afraid Iris had planned something too much. After telling Caitlin to stay in his apartment for the evening - and that he wouldn't be away for too long - he left.

"I thought you lived in Star City" Barry said as he looked around in her apartment. "Decided to stick around. For my dad and all" Iris smiled, closing the door and leading him to the living room. Barry had to be honest, it did all look nice here. Tidy, maybe even, if he would ever admit it in his life, romantic, though he didn't fall for this. He took a seat and waited till Iris returned from the kitchen.

"So, what have you been doing? I hear you're a great CSI from my dad."

"He said that about me?" Barry frowned as he and Joe had never really spoken that much with each other. With their past it was best to avoid each other. "Yeah."

"I mean, I love being a CSI. Every day is different than then one before, it's never boring" Barry said. "How about you? You mentioned that you were studying in Star City."

"Yeah, I was. I did kind of drop out though."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've decided I want to do journalism!" Iris was enthusiastic about it. Barry smiled at her. "That's nice."

"Anyways, what do you wanna eat?"
Before Barry could answer, Iris said, "You were a big pizza fan right?" Barry was surprised she remembered. "That's right." Together they ordered two pizza's.

Barry had to be honest. This was not as bad as he had thought. Iris was being relaxed and they were just hanging out - at least, that's how he saw it.

After they ate their pizza's, they watched a movie. Iris chose the first movie they watched together when they were younger. Unfortunately for her, Barry didn't even remember seeing it at all. She sighed as she paused the movie and stood up to refill the snacks.

"This was nice, right?" Iris asked when the night came close to an end. Barry couldn't. "It was."

"I did really change Barry. I'm not that needy person anymore. I'm just me" Iris gave him a soft smile and kissed him on the cheeks. So many happy memories came back to Barry. He couldn't deny that he loved the time they spent together as teens. "I should go" he smiled. And that's how their date ended. Iris was satisfied and Barry couldn't get her out of his mind. And he didn't know what way and if it was a good thing or not.

Hi, I'm home again!! I hope y'all still like this since i stopped watching this show. i kinda gave up on snowbarry; it aint gonna happen and when I heard Iris was getting her speed back for the finale, i was done.
Also sad, cuz i kinda liked Bart.