We're all the same

When Joe opened the door for them, he ran straight to his new bedroom. The funeral was the worst. Dad wasn't there for one. And the second thing was, Barry knew his mother didn't have too many friends, just a couple of close ones, and she wouldn't have liked it that half the town came to her funeral, all crying like they cared about her. It made him even feel worse. And besides all the crap he had to endure this week, he still hadn't seen his father or spoken with him. Barry wanted to know what happened. The newspapers were showing Henry being dragged away on the covers with big headlines 'DOCTOR KILLS HIS WIFE, LEAVING SON BEHIND'. They didn't know what they were talking about. His dad was one of the greatest and kindest persons Barry knew and he would never, ever do that. There had to be more to the story. Maybe a criminal got in and disappeared before the police arrived. 

Anyways, Barry wasn't allowed to see his father. Joe forbid it. And he wasn't even his real father! Why did Iris' dad find him? He didn't want to live here. Not with his ex. They didn't like each other any more. Joe just didn't know that. But ordering him around, no Barry wasn't going to let that happen. He locked his door and climbed through the window. There was no way in hell he would ever listen to any of them. He'd rather be in an orphanage, even though he isn't one.

"Dad!" Barry laughed when he saw his father but it also made him sad. Seeing him in those clothes, like all those criminals and murderers here. "Barry, what are you doing here?" his father didn't seem too happy to see him here. "I came to hear the true story. I missed you dad" Barry puts his hand on the glass and his father does the same thing on his side. They're almost touching each other. Just the glass between them. "I didn't kill her, Barry" Henry whispered. "Then tell them! Tell them who did it!"

"They won't believe me, son. There was something in the house. I- I don't know how to explain. Yellow lightning, a blur. Something inside the lightning. It killed her. But I didn't do it, I swear."

"I believe you, dad. But you have to convince them and get out. I can't live without you!"

"I'm sorry, son, but there's no fighting this. Please, don't come here again. I don't want you to see me like this."

"I love you, dad, I don't care!"

"But I do!" Henry didn't mean to raise his voice. Slowly, Barry stood up. He let his head down as he walked home. And all this time, he hadn't thought about Caitlin once. 

More flashbacks! I hope you like it :)