We think we've lost it all

Barry opened his eyes slowly. A horrible headache was tormenting him. When he looked around, he saw the entire living room being a mess. The glass coffee table was shattered. The couch was ripped to shreds. The TV was broken. Nothing was left the way it was before. And Caitlin was lying between all of it. Unconscious. She had a wound on her head. Glass. He needed to get her to STAR labs. But when he tried to use his speed, he remembered that he didn't have any.

"Cisco?"

"Yo, Barr, what's up?" Cisco replied from his seat in the cortex. "Blackout found us. Caitlin's hurt."

"I'm on my way."

It didn't take Cisco too long to get there. Together they got Caitlin in the back of the van and drove back to STAR labs. Dr Wells wasn't there. He'd taken some hours off. "Lay her on the bed" Cisco instructed as he rolled the bed into the cortex. Barry did as he was told. "That glass, we need to remove it. Who knows what damage that can do" He said, putting a hand on his forehead, wondering how Blackout had found them. Her situation didn't look great. "We're not doctors! She ain't a meta so we have to take her to the hospital!"

"I don't have my speed and she's running out of time!"

"Fine, let me grab some stuff."

It took Cisco a minute to collect whatever he needed to get the piece of glass out of her head. At least, he was going to try. He had no idea if there was a chance at brain damage. He wasn't a doctor. She was.

"And?" Barry asked impatient before Cisco had even done anything. "Shhh, I can't focus" Cisco grunted. Then he started. As he tried to steady his hands, he took the piece and slowly pulled it out. His heart was beating two hundred times per minute. Once he got it out, he cheered, putting it on the table next to him. But the bleeding worsened. "Uh, what now?" he asked aloud. Barry didn't know it either. They tried to stop the blood but it didn't seem to end. "Get a new towel" Cisco instructed as he kept putting pressure on the wound. For a moment, her vitals spiked. When Barry handed the towel and Cisco switched it, they held their breath. All they could do was wait and see what was going to happen.

Guess who forgot to update again... Anyways, I've got a question, pls answer (otherwise  going to choose).

What do you want for Caitlin in the next chapters?
1. To get her powers.
2. For something else to happen to her (It's a surprise but it doesn't have anything to do with powers).