Get to know me and you'll see

As much as Barry wanted to stop Caitlin and go talk to her, he knew the city needed him more right now. Cisco told him his plan. It made sense. The guy shouldn't be able to stay in his Mist form for a very long time. When he would be human, Barry would be strong and fast enough to stop him. 

But tiring him out was harder than it had seen when he stood simply in the cortex. The Mist was again stronger than Barry had expected. After a long fight, he was finally too tired to turn into the Mist again. Barry stopped right in front of him. The guy was on his knees with his head down. "I'm bringing him in" Barry said through his comms. The Mist was the first prisoner in STAR labs.

Barry had five minutes to catch his breath because his day job was waiting for him. Joe had called STAR labs, saying Captain Singh was mad he hadn't turned in some paper. In his three and a half second race to the precinct - he had decided to take it slow today - he thought about Caitlin, wondering where she had gone. He wondered if she had moved back in town. Maybe after work today he had a few minutes to find her. For some reason he was happy she knew he was the Flash. It saved him a lot of lying. But he still had to explain everything to her. Would she even trust him again?

-----

Caitlin felt like it was all getting too much for her. Central City was a big city and she had hoped Barry had moved away or she wouldn't run into him. But then she did meet him and apparently he was working at the place she wanted to work at? As the Flash?? Central City's superhero! This all felt like one big coincidence. At this point, all she needed was coffee and a break. So after a quick stop at Jitters, she went home. There wasn't much to do. Caitlin didn't have a job and the house was clean enough for now. She wasn't in the mood for a movie. She just wanted to forget everything and go back to her mother. Well, no, thinking about that a second longer, she didn't want that either. Her mother was a control freak and the only time she cared about Caitlin's life was when she noticed how she didn't graduate with straight A's (There was one B, okay?). What was she supposed to do? Her life felt so hopeless and lonely. Was this feeling gonna stay with her forever. She knew she wouldn't let Barry back in. Not after him leaving her. No, she wouldn't let him back into her heart and control her like that again. And so Caitlin kept telling herself she didn't have any feelings for her and she didn't want to see him again. 

I AM BACKKKK! I'm so happy to be back writing again, pfff it's been too long. I hope y'all liked the chapter :)