Zen Mystic Messenger Bitchification Ritual (smut)

Zen walked into the dark halls of the Transylvanian mansion. He asked MC what she did for fun, and she just ignored him. After much needed prying, she finally said that she enjoyed breaking into random people's homes. So that's what he was doing now, breaking into some castle or another.

Suddenly, the chime of a church organ could be heard, which was weird because he hadn't seen one at all.

"Ah, who's this? A human, in HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA?"

Zen looked up. It was him, Mr. Dracula Transylvania! And he was hot, too. Zen knew what he wanted to do now. Fuck MC, she also said she didn't enjoy making random people her bitch, one of zen's favourite past times. He was going to make Dracula his bitch.

Zen slinked to the base of the stairs and purred. "Oh hey Drac, didn't know you ran this joint."

"Excuse me, do I know you?" Dracula quiestioned. "Wait, are you here to KILL my DAUGHTER!?!?!?!??!?!?"

Zen giggled. "No silly, I'm here for some down time. However, might I add, you're looking rather handsome this evening."

--------------------

Dracula blushed, realizing that he hadn't had any "fun" in many years. not since mavis was born... and his wife died haha. "oh yeah? and you're looking quite beautiful yourself" he complemented in return. Zen approached him slowly and seductively, giving him a sultry wink. he pressed his hands against Drac's broad chest, flipping his silver rat tail behind his shoulders. Drac decided to make the first move, connecting their mouths together roughly, flipping Zen against the wall with a groan. he shoved his tongue into Zen's mouth with passion, enticing a moan from his partner. Drac pressed his leg in between the silver haired man's thighs, giving him the pleasure he searched for. Zen wrapped his legs around Drac's waist, the vampire walking them both towards his room. they fell into his coffin with a thud, continuing to make out. Zen took Drac's magic baguette into his mouth, sucking lightly. Drac groaned out in pleasure, threading his hands through Zen's silver hair. Drac came into Zen's mouth. "that was amazing, do you want to cum intruder?" he asked seductively. Zen begged in return "yes sir! please!"

--------------------

One thing was now clear to Zen. He set out to make drac his bitch, but instead, he became dracs bitch. Drac flipped zen over and stuck his magic stick into zens asshole. He then started to fuck zen. 'alright zen, cum, cum CUUUM' he screamed, and zen was instantly reminded of that hot youtube asmr video of some guy screaming that he loved so much. Zen came instantly and immediatly flopped down onto the bed. Drac looked him clearly in the eyes for the first time tonight and he decided, fuck his dead wife, he wants this bitchass white haired rattail boy as his new bitch.