⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐟𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐫˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

pairing ☽˚⁀➷。 andy barber x fem!reader

summary ☽˚⁀➷。 packing couldn't be easier

word count ☽˚⁀➷。 3134

warnings ☽˚⁀➷。 laurie making a move on andy grr😡, andy packing up a box, talking about tomatoes, shower sexy sex, fingering, praise kink, having to be quiet, andys hand over your mouth yum, breeding, laurie being literally crazy, school stuff, intentions kidnapping, trauma, crying, bad bitch vibes

authors note ☽˚⁀➷。 PLEASE REBLOG MY TAGLIST IS ENDING ON JULY 10TH PLEASE FOLLOW @dulceslibrary AND TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN I POST 18+ ONLY,, feedback is appreciated

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Laurie felt the time shift as the year went by, her husband was out every night for the past year and her son barely spoke to her. All because of you. At first she wasn't upset with you, mostly Andy for having a wandering eye but as she realized that no conversation would stop his affair, she grew a hatred for you and kept to herself.

After seeing Andy with you, she felt herself drift to auto pilot. She wished things would be fixed, whether it could be from the start of never meeting Andy or if it could be him never meeting you, or knowing what he really wanted, no matter what she was clueless.

Andy walked into the house, pulling her into a state of shock and embarrassment. She had been zoned out for so long she wasn't sure if he had just walked in or if he had been standing there for long. He hadn't been in the house for weeks, the divorce in the middle of being finalized. He was there to pack up some of his items to move.

"I'm just grabbing a box."

"Andy, what happened...why is this happening?" Laurie never made it clear that she knew about the two of you but you were aware that she had her suspicions and saw the long gazes the two of you made towards each other during the neighbourhood events.

"I'm not doing this with you." He walked to his office, grabbing a picture and books to place into a brown cardboard box. The rain poured down the window as he walked over to close the blinds but Laurie didn't care to stop pressing the situation. "I deserve clarity."

"I told you, I need space."

"Then we'll just separate." She walked to him and ran her arms around his neck and down his chest, her big eyes filled with hope and a tight but apparent smile coming from her mouth.

"No, I need to be away from you." He brushed her off of him then moved back to his boxes.

"You said you needed space, Andy I can give you that." She moved the boxes away, hands over him once again as she began to undo the buttons on his shirt and kiss his neck.

"No, Laurie, you can't. You haven't given me space since college." He pushed her away, causing Laurie to snap into reality, it was really over. "You never gave me space, I barely got to even figure out myself because I've been married to you for fucking fifteen years so no Laurie, you don't know how give me my space, you don't know how to let me live the way I want and you don't even fucking go to Jacob's school events! Maybe instead of not giving me space, you're giving your son too much space."