⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫!𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Imagine its like your fourth time getting high with him right and just looks at you and goes

"Do you wanna make out?" and of course you say yes, you're basically unable to hide your excitement. You led Chris to the couch. You sat there together and started kissing. You couldn't control your hormones — your wrapped your arms around Chris and began using your tongue.

"I actually feel more high from doing this," You laughed softly, and you drew your lips together again.

As things heated up, Chris put his hand on your breast. You moaned softly and stroked his arm. So he kept going. Each escalation seemed to make you more and more excited. And Chris never sensed an ounce of hesitation from you — only desire. Your sexual energy was so powerful.

Minutes later, You paused your kissing and gazed into his eyes. You had never wanted someone so badly.

Soon, Chris felt your lips wrap around the head of his cock, then the wetness of your tongue, and your suction, as you took him in. He moaned and ran his hand across your back. Chris had never felt so overstimulated in his life, just from everything that was happening.

When Chris started cumming, You got extremely excited. The moment you felt the first jet of cum hit the back of your throat, you started swallowing, and sucked him with even more passion. You didn't always do this for guys, but with Chris it was different. You felt hungry for his cum, like every drop was precious. All of his groans drove you wild and made you drain him even more vigorously.

His eyes were rolling back, and he felt like his head was going to explode, feeling you vacuum the life force right out of him. He didn't even realize how loud he was moaning. He listened to your little gulps as you swallowed his cum. It was just too much. And you kept going. It was like you wanted to make sure there was not a single drop left in his body.

Chris began unbuttoning your pants. You helped him out, pushing your jeans down with your panties. With his desire boiling over, Chris couldn't wait. He got down on the floor and moved his head between your legs, kissing your thighs and letting his beard tickle your skin, looking up at you while your pants were still around your ankles.

You gasped when you felt his tongue. Then you closed your eyes and put your hands on his head. He ate you out so affectionately. His warm mouth, his fluttering tongue, the way he gently sucked your clit.

"Oh my God," you moaned.

You could not get over the fact that after so many smoke sessions, your smoking partner was eating your pussy right now, and clearly loving it, even making "mmm" sounds. You got so excited by all of it that you came way faster than you expected to.

Chris wasn't surprised, at times his cockiness pushed over and in his mind he was amazing with his mouth. It was nice to feel your orgasm, but he didn't want this to be over. He started licking you again very gently. You moaned softly and put both hands on his head. Chris felt a rush of hormones surge through his body, savoring your pussy — he just wanted to devour you now.

Chris passionately at your pussy, bringing you to a second orgasm. This one was even more intense — he could feel you trembling as you squeezed his head with your thighs.

Afterwards, you cuddled together there on the couch. He kissed your cheek and held you, caressing your naked breasts while you rolled another joint for you to share.

You put the joint between Chris' lips and lit it for him. He took a slow drag, then quickly exhaled, making you laugh.