⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐩, 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐩˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"so

"so...y/n, just tell us...we don't bite." steve crossed his arms and looked at you with a smile on his face that just felt too good to be true.

"phft, speak for yourself...look here, if you don't tell us what we want to know, then it's gonna go downhill, and we all don't want that...now do we?" bucky looked at you a glare in his eyes. all you could do was look back and forth between the two men standing in front of you.

"buck, you're gonna scare her-"

"uh, yeah that's kinda the point, you're the nice one, I'm the mean one, good cop, bad cop."

"that's not what we were supposed to do."

"then what were we supposed to do because obviously we aren't on the same page."

the two men continued to argue and soon you felt restless just watching their plan completely fail. it was like watching a married couple put on an argument in front of their child without making it seem as if they were having problems.

"dude, i just want to know where she put the cupcakes." steve said to bucky, they continued to go back and forth with each other, not even realizing you made your way to the door.

"you two are horrible cops." you said shakingyour head and close the door on the two of them and locking it, a terrible cacklecoming from your mouth as you made your way to eat the rest of the cupcakes,hearing the sound of the two men, knocking and banging on the door as you beganto eat.