⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The first time he laid eyes on her was watching her perform for the royals at a closed event

The first time he laid eyes on her was watching her perform for the royals at a closed event. She had been known for her ballroom dancing, ballet pointe dancing, and opera vocals. She was constantly craved by the men in the higher class, but she seemed to not care for them, what she cared about the most was perfecting her art and that was exactly what she was in the ballroom to do. She even got so good; she began to teach ballroom dancing to others. That girl was you

"Look into their eyes, do not be afraid, when you move, don't look down, if you look down, you'll lose balance." You showed the students an example of what you wanted. "Eyes on your partner, wrists crossing one another's, step one, two, three, turn one, two, three, that's all you have to do."

As the quartet began playing the music, she watched her students move in the directions she told them, a few goofing off and completely disregarding what she asked of them.

Many of the times, your students were from the higher class, the ones who didn't take their teachings serious when they were younger or just needed extra help because they weren't the best dancer. She was young to be a teacher but that didn't stop many of the men from testing her and trying to make a move while she walked around to teach. Gaining giggles from the women who had no self-respect or sense of direction in any way to understand the harassment was completely inappropriate. It was so normalized in the society, all Gacereans grew up knowing what right and a wrong were but only so many were taught that respect was received when given. Many of commoners lived by that but it seems many of the men in Calivania didn't think it applied to them, except the duke.

"Baron James, I'm sure the Baroness of Calivania would be happy to hear how you see this class is a way to undress the Duchess of Estor with your eyes, need I remind you the reputation you have and that your wife is not a woman you would like to see angry."

"It's Bucky, and I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind, she's always had a wandering eye the same as I."

"That wandering eye came after the notice of your many nightly liaisons."

"Remind me when to laugh and when you had the right to ever speak to a Baron this way, you are nothing but a showgirl. You sing, you dance, you teach classes, I have more authority over you than you will ever know...I'm sure my wife would love to know you as our newest "nightly liaison" seems like you need to be taught a lesson anyways."