⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

pairing || bestfriendsdad!steve x fem!reader

warnings || fucking your friends dad, being fucked in front of a window, breeding, ass slapping, blowjob

You stood there silently until he stepped forward and brushed the hair off your face, "You're a beautiful girl, don't think that goes unnoticed." You blushed, could he tell you were harboring a crush on him? Did he notice the way you jerked slightly at his touch, nervous about your body's powerful response to it?

"Come up to my bedroom." It was a request, but it was also a statement, he was sure of your answer.

You crossed the threshold and closed the door behind you. It wasn't just that when he grinned and you could see the wrinkles around his eyes, it wasn't just the physical attraction. It was his demeanor, it was that he was a real live man, not a flimsy college boy. This was going to be a different kind of hook-up.

"You're married," you reminded him, not particularly pleased about remembering this detail myself.

"I can keep a secret," he said, closing his mouth on yours again, and backing you to the bed.

He removed all your clothing fairly quickly and then he laid on top of you, fully clothed. The rough textures rubbing against your bare skin felt incredible. "I can't believe this is happening," he laughed. "I've wanted this for a very long time.

You reached up and felt him through his pants, staring longingly into his eyes. He pulled his shirt over his head as you unbuckled, unzipped, and released a very healthy looking cock.

You slid off the bed and onto the floor to get a better angle and he stood over you gathering your hair behind your head as you started blowing him. You looked up at him and was rewarded with a face that was most definitely in ecstasy as you took him in your mouth.
He held your head down on his cock while you took him in deeply. This was a move widely hated by every woman you knew, but it was usually performed by dumb frat guys. Steve knew what he was doing, he was looking out for you and making the experience short — just long enough to add a bit of excitement. When he pulled out of your mouth he smiled and leaned down to kiss you. "I knew you'd be good at this."

He pulled you up and walked you over to a dresser placed underneath a large window. You could still see the moonlight on the lake as he bent you over it. You were brought back to reality by Steve spreading your legs further apart and pushing your upper back down until your bare breasts were pressed against its cool surface and you felt him enter you.

"Oh my god..." you couldn't help but moan as he thrusted into you. He shushed you by placing his hand over your mouth for a moment as he picked up speed.

Your moans were apparently too loud but he was willing to risk the loud sound it made as he slapped your ass over and over, groaning and filling you with his cock. You couldn't believe how turned on this was making you. It wasn't awkward or embarrassing or rushed. You were aware that you were getting fucked by a Man, not "fooling around" with a boy.

"Good girl." The sound of that phrase coming out of his mouth sent you over the edge and you felt yourself spasming around his cock as you released myself into your orgasm, even enjoying the sensation of a bit of extra liquid rolling down your thigh.

He was still thrusting into you rhythmically, alternating between kneading your breasts and grabbing and slapping your ass. "I'm getting close," he groaned and you tensed your body up, holding your place more firmly so that he could get deeper inside as he unloaded his semen into you.

You could play out this crush and learn what would drive your next actual boyfriend wild — who wouldn't want to kill those two birds with one stone?