everyone

"i don't want to stay home!" natasha yelled as you walked through the halls of the tower, gaining the attention of everyone she passed by

"its for your own good!" clint rolled his eyes and followed behind nat, she tried to escape him by jumping to the lower level which wasn't too far from the stairs that you had happened to be on.

"nooo!" she sounded like a child, but she really didn't want to stay, she usually didn't but lately everyone was on edge and the wanted her to take a break and honestly, you agreed.

as clint walked down the stairs, sam and tony stood next to you. "what is it this time?" sams raspy voice following through with a hint of his non-cholent attitude. "i believe miss romanoff and mister barton don't care that the REST OF US NEED TO SLEEP." tony yelled out, a yawn coming from his mouth. this caused more of the team to come out of the rooms and try to finally get a look at the scene.

you sighed and dragged yourself down to the area they were at, watching them argue before making a over the long, long groaning noise, causing everyone to stare at you.

"DON'T YOU SEE YOUR FIGHTING IS TEARING OUR FAMILY APART." You said in the most dramatic shakespearean way, then falling to the floor with the back of your hand on your forehead. the two looked at you, then each other, eyebrows raised.

"y/n..." clint leaned down to check on you and you waited a few more moments before springing up and taking a bow

"thank you, thank you, goodnight everyone, I love you all!!" you said as if you had just finished the final show of your headlining concert while walking towards thor. "take me away mighty king." he nodded and looked at everyone. "alright people, make way, lady y/n coming through, no pictures at the time, we're on a tight schedule. " the two of you going back to your own rooms, leaving nat and clint dumbfounded and the rest of the gang too tired to even be confused about what had just happened.

"what the hell..." bucky squinted his eyes and then looked at steve who just shrugged and shook his head, mothing the words 'I don't know'

"...I'm going to sleep." natasha said, walking away with clint nodding in agreement and going to his room.