⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A huge glob of drool rolled from his lips and into your open mouth

A huge glob of drool rolled from his lips and into your open mouth. It was so much, and you felt it slide over your teeth and coat your tongue, and its harder to catch your breath, and at the same time, You swear you can feel a surge pump through the shaft of his cock, bead at the tip and then gently flow into the very back of your vagina. Your throat and pussy contract in unison, both coated in thick slime, as if connected to each other. He chuckles and gives your throat a squeeze in response, then brings his fingers to your lips.

"Don't swallow yet."

His fingers enter your mouth gently sliding along your tongue, widening the angle of your jaw. They dip into the pool of slime at the back of your mouth and begin to spread it around, pushing uncomfortably deep into your throat, over your tongue and teeth and cheeks. At the same time, he rotates his hips and that dick begins to swirl in you, mimicking that slow, slimey smearing action. Every time his finger presses a little too deep and you begin to gag, he jabs his dick up into your cervix, and you feel the hair on his balls come a little closer.

His fingers press into your cheek and you feel a pool of the wetness slide over the pad of his finger. Your pussy throbs, imagining his dick reaching into you with that same control and intention, pushing creamy sperm around your vagina. He thrusts again, and it slips towards the back of your throat. He's chasing it, and as that piece of slobber starts to slide down your throat, he pulls his hand out and pushes down on your neck. You shiver as you feel him compress your esophagus around that chunk of him, and the bands of your pussy contract around his cock, trying to instill some symmetry by drawing a potent ball packed with semen up into your hungry womb. The walls of your pussy beg and grind and you feel the ripples of his foreskin pull up and down his shaft.

"Too bad you're not in control here. I decide when and how I impregnate you, and all you can do is listen carefully to my orders like a dumb little baby."

You shudder at the word "impregnate". He smirks at that and his other hand comes to rest back on your stomach while he spits another huge strand of drool into your mouth. His fingers curl down into your mouth and your lower stomach at the same time, making you heave and barely register that he's feeling for your uterus.

Until he finds it. His massive cock is ever so slightly pressing it up and out of its usual place. He pushes along the edges of it, the top out to your ovaries, then down until he finds where his cockhead meets your cervix, relishing his complete dominance over your body and future. He circles his fingers around there, circling at the back of your mouth too. The spit starts to slosh out the sides of your mouth.

"When I say, you're going to swallow all my spit. I want you to feel it slide down your esophagus and fill you. At the same time that your throat contracts, imagine your cervix doing the same- swallow my precum up into that waiting belly."

As if to practice, your whole cunt contacts like shuddering velvet around him, desperate to coax him deeper. He chuckles a little and pushes his fingers down deeper than before, gagging you once more for for fun. You splutter and half of the spit runs down your chin and cheeks. You're dismayed at the loss in your mouth, but pulls his fingers from your mouth and scoops it back in. His hand is on the outside of your throat again, and you hope he presses down. You want him to take your breath from you. You want him to feel you swallow his spit like its his cum, feel that precious slime becoming an inseparable part of you.

"Be a good slut and swallow like the little dumb whore you are." He whispers against your lips and he thrusts his big strong tongue into your mouth.

You obey, and almost cum. His tongue is keeping your mouth open, drooling more spit into you, so you gulp and choke it down. His hand presses down on your throat, feeling the muscles contract to pull him down into your stomach. You feel the mass of spit slide down, missing the feel in your mouth, but savoring the way it fills the rest of you. In perfect unison to your greedy tongue and throat, your cervix begins the same motions. It's like it's sucking on the very tip of his dick head, and you swear you can feel pulses of fluid passing through it, warming you as you feel his thick saliva enter your stomach.