⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Want a piece of cherry pie? I know how much you love when I follow your recipes, Stevie

"Want a piece of cherry pie? I know how much you love when I follow your recipes, Stevie."

He was really ready to leave out the house, but he couldn't turn down a piece of homemade cherry pie. "Okay."

He wasn't really paying attention as he took down the water that you gave you earlier after he sampled his newest recipe, a Korean fusion of chilate de pollo, when you called his name, and he was amazed at what he saw. You were naked. Your body open to his scrutiny and a slice of cherry pie artfully placed at your crotch.
He thought for a moment, temporarily upset at the fact that you were tempting him right when he needed to leave to get more ingredients from the farmer's market, but understanding enough to realize that you two could never resist each other "Y/N... "

"I thought you'd need some time to get used to it so I'm just asking for you to have a little pie." You spread your legs farther open, looking at him with a smile. "Please?"
He couldn't really think. He leaned between your legs and took a big of the cherry pie, pushing his tongue against your pussy lips. You moaned and he repeated the action, each time clearing a little more pie and licking more of your pussy. He continued to press his tongue into your cherry slit, enjoying the thick red juice and mixing it you're your clear pussy juice. He loved every bit of you, sucking, licking and cleaning until the only piece remaining was a tiny scrap of crust and one glistening cherry.

You leaned back, raising the hood on your mound and nodding slowly, your mouth agape. He dove. Cherry and golden crust crossed his lips and his tongue wrapped around your clit, catapulting you into the stratosphere. Your cum mixed with the sweet cherry juice and he stood up, licking my lips.

"Pretty good." You slid down, legs still trembling. "Shall we have it a la mode?"

As you began to suck his cock, he began to tell you the time that the farmer's market closed so you knew how long you truly had to get him off. His words rapidly trailed off and became moans.

"I love how you work your mouth on my cock. You better stop or I'll cum in your mouth now."

You didn't listen and kept sucking and tugging at him. Within moments he had to push you away and insist you stop, or he would ruin everything and cum in your mouth. He pushed you back and knelt on the floor between your legs, pressing his thumb against your clit and feeling the slick pussy juices pouring from you. You squealed a bit as he quickened his pace and nearly came as he fingered you.

Not wanting to waste time, he pulled in closer to you and I reached for his cock again. You would have liked to suck it some more, but you were on a tight schedule, and you didn't want to risk not having any evidence.

Your pussy was most welcoming as he shoved his thick cock into you. You arched your back slightly reveling in the feel of his familiar cock swell inside of you. He grasped your legs as you swung them up over his hips and pressed them back to gain easier access to your throbbing pussy. You wanted to be able to cum too but knew that it wasn't going to take him but a few good thrusts before he would climax. Thankfully you were turned on enough by the whole situation of him possibly not making it to the store on time that you were on the verge of orgasming too. As he plunged into you, you rubbed my your hard with your finger. Just as you had expected, he clutched your thighs harder and pressed deep into you just as you began to cum. You felt his cock erupt as your pussy began spasming. You both chuckled at the speediness with which you were both able to get off.

You didn't have time to lie around and bask in any afterglow. You jumped up and he offered you a towel to clean up. You wiped my hands and reached for your panties aware that if he didn't get in the car real soon, he wouldn't be able to make it to the market in time.