⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

His eyes, burning red as you sit back on the throne, your body open for him to see

His eyes, burning red as you sit back on the throne, your body open for him to see. His hands start with your hair, running his fingers through, wrapping around the strands as he draws you closer, his hot breath on your forehead. You close your eyes as he kisses over your eyes, your cheeks, then finding your lips, his mouth covering yours. You slip your tongue between his lips and enter his mouth, exploring, finding his tongue and catching it. You bite light and draw him in deep, tasting him, his growls of passion heard as you start to suck gently, then stronger as you feel his tongue start to grow, it's length flickering in the back of your throat. You moan deeply as you feel his hands move down your naked body, he covers your breasts as you lift and mold them into hands that suddenly spread out, covering you fully.

His thumb and forefingers manipulating your nipples, rubbing and pinching, they swell, filled with the sensitivity as it heightened as the passion flows over you, the wetness between your legs growing more with each touch, wanting him. Your breath catches and you moan again as you feel his palms change, tiny mouths and tongues frown on each, licking and sucking both nipples as his body changes with his cock being set free. A body changing, made for fulfilling a woman, fulfilling himself. His hands, the mouths on each, engulfing your nipples, sucking and biting both, harder, almost drawing blood. You're in a frenzy, the feeling of exquisiteness, the ecstasy overcomes you as your legs shudder and you come, soaking the cushion beneath you.

As if knowing, he moves on hand down, covering you, feeling the wetness leak out of your throbbing body, elongating a finger he quickly slips it in and again,you wash over him as you feel his finger growing inside , probing you, the top of the finger having a tongue now, flickering deep inside of you. You scream aloud as you feel that passion overflowing. His one hand still pinching on a nipple, pinching hard, the nipple stretching and swelling, he covers your mouth with his again, cutting off another loud moan, his thumb, covering your swollen clit as he lets small shocks of electricity zap your sensitivity. You cry out from under his lips, violently as a massive climax flows from you, your body trembling hard, you come, flooding over him, drenching him, your hands gripping the arms of the throne that they are bloodless.

Thor quickly moves down and covers you with his mouth, drinking you in, tongue searching, playing with your clit as his finger is still deep inside of you, the tongue there continuing as well. You see the hardness of his cock. "I want to taste you." You throatly say and suddenly you feel yourself being turned on the throne, your legs thrown open wide over the back of the chair and your head dangling over the bottom. You see Thor in front of your face, reaching out to you. You quickly take your hands and bring him to open your mouth, running your tongue over, then inside, the tip opening enough for you to slip your tongue inside, then with the thrust of his hips, he rams his cock into your mouth, stopping only at the back of your throat.

You swallow greedily and move your head so that he fills you more, sucking his cock with passion and moaning loudly as you feel his mouth again on you. His fingers spreading you open, sucking on your clit with equal passion the using his tongue, enter deeply. It changes, becoming a cock itself as he fucks you with his mouth. You suck harder on him, almost screaming again as you're being fucked. His hands back on both of your nipples as his lips grab your clit and suck, another climax hits as you feel his come hitting the back of your throat, wave upon wave hits you, your body violently shuddering, neither of you stopping continuing to suck.

He roughly lays you over the side of the throne, entering into you from behind, sliding in noisily as you am slick with nectar, fucking you hard and roughly. His hands covering each breast, the hands still the same then moving to your mouth. You almost faint as you're being fucked. Your cunt, both equally, both roughly, his mouth now biting and sucking on your neck, his palm biting and sucking your nipple, you are being filled from everywhere and can't hold any longer.

Your body shaking as a roar escapes his lips, the leech fully emerges, your body feeling as if it is being split in two as you take him all in. You fall back into the ground as the explosion hits, his cock still buried inside you, the massive throbs forcing him to come deep inside of you. You cry out one last time as the last orgasms hit and continue. You're both spent, both soaked with each other's fluids, he turns your body around to face him as he kisses you deeply and you look into his eyes, running a hand over his face. "My Lord, my body and soul, my love...forever yours..."