⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

in honor of my laurie barber hate club, enjoy this free andy until its backwards 🗣🗣🗣🗣

free andy until its backwards 🗣🗣🗣🗣

FUCK LAURIE ALL MY HOMIES HATE LAURIE

For three months, three whole months you had been sneaking around with your kids' friends' father Andy. You met him at parents night when you noticed your son Jarren sitting next to Jacob. The two of them not even paying attention to what was going on, Jarren and Jaocb eyeing your daughter, Carmen's friend group. Andy walked to you to introduce himself. His charm instantly drawing you in, the Boston accent making you instantly swoon.

You noticed his ring but when you asked about Jacob's mother, he told you it was complicated. Weeks later you and Andy went out for lunch and seemed to get closer and closer, the same way your children were, until the night he showed up at your doorstep, drunk as hell.

"Andy...Jacob's not here tonight, the kids went to a sleepover."

"I know, that's not why I'm here."  his speech slurred and the beer bottle in his hand.

"Why are you..."

Before you could even finish your sentence, you could see the expression on his face, tears flowing and cheeks starting to puff, you took his hand and brought him inside to the bathroom where he began to throw up into the toilet. You grabbed the beer bottle and rubbed his back.

"How much have you had tonight?"

He sniffled before looking up at you with red eyes. "Enough."

You chuckled and grabbed a towel for him and a toothbrush, standing him up once he finished, flushing the toilet and brushing his teeth for him. As you looked at him you couldn't help but stare at his eyes, the redness from tears shadowed by hurt and pain.

Soon you were able to place him on the couch.

"You wanna tell me why you're here?"

He nodded and took a deep breath, closing his eyes but stayed silent for what felt like minutes. You looked down at your hands and then at his. "Does it have anything to do with that?" You pointed to naked left hand, his ring gone.

"I took my ring off because I don't love her, I can't love her." You nodded and he looked you, love in his eyes and you knew what he wanted to say but his eyes slowly began to close as you heard him say the three magic words and before they came out, a light snore continued to come from his mouth, you sighed softly and stood up, grabbing a blanket to place on him before going to your bedroom.

The next morning you woke up, pouring coffee into two cups as you heard him groan. You walked over, handing him the cup. "Morning sunshine."

He took the cup looking at you, eyes puffy. "Thank you."

You nodded and sat down, taking a sip of your own before putting it down and running your hands over your head then glancing at him. You hadn't even realized he had been looking back at you, as he placed his cup next to yours, refusing to break eye contact. It wasn't until he kissed you, you realized what was happening, but you didn't stop, not caring, letting Andy take you in his strong arms.