⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

pairing || mickey henry x fem!reader
warnings || rough fucking, choking

One hand grabbed her knee and forced her legs apart. The other reached up and closed a fist on her hair. He pulled her head back, stretching her neck. His rock hard cock plunged in to her body. And if what had come before seemed forceful, he was out to set a new bar.

She cried. He knew it hurt. She wanted it and that drove him mad. He moved his hands up and down her body. Knowing she loved how they felt on her body.
"Choke ... me", she coughed out between crushing thrusts. And his hands were at her throat.

He reared back, wrapping both hands around her neck, holding myself up on his arms, still fucking her body like a high-speed pile driver. And he squeezed. Her eyes went wide, first with surprise, then with arousal.

He was no longer in control. He let it all go. All of the love, all of the passion, all of the happiness he felt with her, all of the anticipation, all of the fantasy of having a life together. It all went.

He anchored on her neck, pulling and pushing her body from that delicate, fragile point.

He pounded harder. Her eyes fluttered and her arms dropped away. He stared in to her darkening eyes. The cold metal of his rings against his skin.