⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

oral sex (receiving) , intimacy

though it seemed as if the king had most of the duties, as queen it was a lot for you to handle considering the fact that you had no idea what you were doing

though it seemed as if the king had most of the duties, as queen it was a lot for you to handle considering the fact that you had no idea what you were doing. he told you that it was probably going to be a lot. you knew that, you knew it would be tough, but you loved that man more than anything, so when he asked you to go back to asgard with him as he served with the title, how could you leave him.

as you walked across the bedroom, rubbing lotion on your arms and hands, you sat on the bed, thinking about everything you did today, it was much more than you had even thought you would do. you taught some of the younger kids some fighting skills, you signed treaties and laws, you even helped plan dinner for the next asgardian festival, but for some reason, you felt like it wasn't enough, like you could do better and it just was all going to go downwards in the end of it.

"there she is." thor walked into the room, a big smile on his face. he placed a kiss to your forehead before walking to the bathroom. "how was your day my lady." he looked in the mirror trying to freshen himself up, he had a meeting with the council in less than fifteen minutes but anytime he had one, he would check on you, knowing you might be in a deep slumber before he would get back.

"okay, i guess." you gave him a soft fake smile before, placing your legs on the bed and getting under the sheets, you thought your tone could pass off well enough but he knew you a little too well. your response caused him to look over at you, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"what's wrong y/n" he stopped what he was doing, giving his full attention to you, waiting for a response and when you didn't give him one, he walked to the bed and sat down next to you, asking again. "what's wrong." his voice soft as snow.

"i'm not fit to be a queen, i shouldn't have taken this title, i don't know what i'm truly doing." as you rambled on, he took you hands and kissed the knuckles on both sides. "you are fit to be MY queen, no one elses, anyone else doesn't matter..."

you looked at him and sighed softly before placing a hand to his cheek. he smiled at you before pressing a button, waiting for a guard to come. "tell the council, i have more important matters to tend to tonight, i shall return to next weeks meeting." he kept his eyes on yours as he said so.

the guard nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door and once it was closed, he pulled you into him, a deep passionate kiss shared between the two of you, you let your hands tangle in his hair and he let his big arms wrap around you, the feeling was so euphoric, you didn't want anything else, that wasn't until he placed you back on the bed, kissing every inch of your exposed skin, when he reached the bottom of your silk short night gown he hiked it up, looking you in your eyes as he kissed the top of your right thigh.

as he kissed down both thighs he made sure he kept his eyes on yours, never looking away before opening your legs and pulling off your panties. he kissed your sensitive bud and smiled softly. "you're so gorgeous my love." he placed another kiss to it. "the most amazing queen." and another "no one else, is like you." and with that he latched onto you, causing your body to arch off the bed, running a hand through his hair and another grabbing the sheets of the bed, you couldn't take the pleasure he was giving you.

he caught a glimpse of your reaction and let out a soft smirk, his tongue moving fast against you, your chest rising and falling, the moans from your mouth and the smacks from his echoing in the room. he pulled his mouth away and kissed up your body, placing his lips on yours once again as he got himself ready for, all you wanted was to feel him, let him love you so you could love him ten times more.

as he positioned himself, he kept his mouth on yours and as he slid in, he moaned into your mouth, causing you to do the same, his speed started off slow, kissing your forehead, your shoulder, your neck, anywhere he could just to make sure you knew he wanted intimacy. he whispered sweet nothings to you, causing you to feel the pool in your stomach begin to hike up. "look at me." he said as he placed his forehead on yours. his strokes were slow but deep, painfully slow, but also in the most pleasuring way.

you placed you eyes on his as he continued, he cupped your cheek, the two of you just staring at each other while you felt him deep into you, the only sounds coming out of your mouth being grunts, moans, whimpers, cursed whispers, and each others names. it wasn't until he spoke up that you realized how close you were to your release. "let go my queen."

you searched his eyes for signs that he would release with you and he nodded and before you knew it, the two of you let go, the orgasms being the biggest one you felt in a while. he rode out the high, not stopping until he truly felt he was done and once he did he laid down next to you, looking at you while to proceeded to catch your breath. soon you felt his arms around your body and his lips pressed against your forehead.

"i wouldn't have asked you to come to asgard with me if i didn't think you weren't fit to be queen, you're doing and extraordinary job and i couldn't be prouder." he smiled at you and you smiled back, sleepily before placing a kiss on his lips, soon falling asleep in the arms of your king.