⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The truck door is opened and you stepped up first with a slight shove to her rear

The truck door is opened and you stepped up first with a slight shove to her rear. The place on your ass that he touched feels as though it's been seared. You can hardly calm yourself, you want him so badly. He follows you into the back of the truck and motions to the bed. Suddenly he grabs you by the hair at the nape of your neck. He winds the hair into to his and pulls your face to his. Your lips are smooth, his kisses are deep and forceful. You undress quickly, letting clothes fall as you will and he lays down on the bed with his member standing at full attention, a sight that causes you to physically quake.

You stand and throws one long leg across his body and lowering herself onto his thick throbbing member. You push it inside yourself only one inch. Then you rise just short of letting it pop out. You lower yourself again, this time an inch further and glide back up. You were so wet that your movements were making a slick swoosh. One more time, you begin to move downward, the inside of you squeezing him tight. You can't take it any longer. You lower yourself downward and moan. Up again. Down. You begin moving faster and landing harder. He tells her how much he needed you and think you could come anytime now and so you open her eyes and look into his face. His rapture is quite complete. He is intense but has more to offer her. His load. "Do you want it? Do you want me to come in you?" You've have been working up to this climax for weeks. His giant hands grab you roughly around the hips and slam you down. Hard, he lifts you up and at this point, you're no longer working at all. He pulls you hard against him and releases himself into you just the same time you release all over him. You begin to yell out in pleasure; who can hear them anyway?