He turned his chair and face me .

Tbh he looks really scary yet intimidating

Tbh he looks really scary yet intimidating . But why it looks like I saw him . Well maybe in news after all he's Kim Taehyung . He looked at me like he's looking at my soul. I take coughed making him went out of his thoughts .

Taehyung -*smiling* "yes how can I help you ? "

Me -*bowing* " hello , sir ! I'm Lee Y/n , collage representative . Good morning "

Taehyung -*chuckled* " don't need to bow . So you're here to show me the collage ? "

Me -*nodded* "yes sir"

Taehyung -" then what are we waiting for ? Let's go ?"

I nodded and he stood up . We both went out of the office to show him the collage .

_
_
_

Taehyung -" so what are you studying , Y/n?"

As we were walking . Mr Kim asked something out of a sudden . They way he said my name have chill down to spine . I gulped and replied

Me -" chemical engineering "

Taehyung -" oh that's though one . So you want to be chemical engineer ?"

Me -" yes"

Taehyung -" that's interesting "

I was about to show him another room then I remember that he has to be in auditorium room now .

Me -" sir you remember , you have to be in auditorium room to introduce yourself ?" .

Taehyung -" oh yeah I forgot . Let's go there shall we ? "

I'm sure I have seen him somewhere but I can't remember it . I nodded and we went to auditorium .

As we reached the auditorium I saw every student is there . I quickly went to my unnies and sit with them .

Jisoo -" where were you ?"

Me -" sorry unnie Mumma was ill plus I have to show the new principal the collage . That's why I took time ."

Lisa -" so how's the principal ? It's he hot or not ? I heard that he's just 27 . "

I rolled my eyes . I was about to say something the head of teachers department , Mr Kang started to speak .

Mr Kang -" as y'all know Mr Evans has left the job of principal . We will really miss him but now we have a new principal for this precious responsibilities . He's the owner and CEO of Kim industries . Now he's also the owner and principal of this collage . Our collage is  very glad to have him as our principal . Plz welcome Mr Kim Taehyung "

We all clap and Mr Kim came . All the girls were drooling over him . Why they are behaving like they never saw a guy before . But what makes me shock was my unnies except jisoo Unnie were drooling over too .