Influence

My eyes fluttered open to see Levi's back pressed against the wall, my head in his lap. His hand was stroking my hair with his other hand still hanging to my grip. His body was still on top of the table.

"Hey, Levi." I rasped, smiling to his grin as he gazed upon my awakening.

"Hey." I almost blushed to his voice, as it was so amazing.

Suddenly, fast footsteps rang in the hallway, heavy breathing following it. I lifted my head to see who it was.

"We have a problem." Hanji panted, resting her hands on her knees.

"What?" I asked, standing quickly, dropping Levi's hand.

"It's Eren. He's gone berserk in the city. He unleashed his titan form." My eyes widened, quickly dashing towards her.

"Let's go." I spoke with anger, running past her, Hanji following from a distance. My eyes were set and focused on my gear. I grabbed my gear hanging outside my room, then dashed towards a door.

"Mikasa has tried her best and so has Armin, but for some reason nothing is getting through." Hanji notified, seeing my determined expression.

"Has anyone been nearby?" I asked, not giving her a second look, pushing the doors past me.

"No, it randomly happened." She replied.

My iron cords unleashed themselves, swinging alongside multiple buildings. I found Eren's titan form crushing a few homes, civilians running wild on the streets.

"Eren!" I shouted, swinging closer and closer. "Snap out of it!" My shouts didn't seem to phase him, so I had to get closer.

I observed that Mikasa was hanging onto his shoulder as he threw rubble around. Once my body reached a roof beside Eren, I prepared my throat.

"Eren!" I shouted once more, seeing tears fall from Mikasa's face. I quickly attached my cords to Eren, swaying towards Mikasa. "Are you alright?" I asked, lowering my hand to her state.

"I'm fine, just help him." I nodded, looking at Eren's titan face. His green eyes seem to blaze with a tint of red, as his smirk was to just show no mercy.

"Eren! Stop!" I heard a cry halt, assuming another life was taken. My eyes began to well as part of me was starting to realize the situation.

My cords swung over to another building, pushing my body down. My blades prepared themselves in an angle, slicing off both of his achilles tendons. Quickly, I maneuvered to cut his calves and the back of his thighs. This action caused him to collapse on the roof I once stood up on.

"Stop it!" More cries came to a halt from his collapse. My body ran up his back as he attempted to stand once more. "Mikasa, are you sure you're ok?!" I screamed, remembering her presence on his shoulder as he collapsed. To my assumption, I thought she swung out of the area to cope or recover.

I was at the nape of his neck. My breathing paused as I attempted to not do the worse. His upper body lifted, causing me to stab the flesh beside his body resonating within the titan.

"Eren! You're killing people!" I screamed, but it was no use. Tears were trickling down my face as I gripped onto my blade for dear life. Eren's titan form began to crawl through the building, making rocks and rubble fall on me.

"Stop! Please!" I kept shouting, anything to grab his attention. More lives were being lost as I sobbed while hanging onto the titan who is doing so. "Please." Nothing worked. Mikasa was no where to be seen. Armin must've gone back to headquarters to report. Hanji is probably taking care of the civilians.