Running

My mouth gapped open, almost stuttering on my words. "Sure, but I swear to god, if you make me work with this lunatic, I will kill myself." I requested, looking into Levi's charcoal eyes.

"Well, that will be difficult, but I'll see what I can do." Erwin announced with a thankful sigh under his breath. He stood and signalled Levi to my cell. Levi scoffed and pulled out keys to open the cell.

"Don't you dare try anything, brat." His words felt like annoyances. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Then you better back off." My mumbling made him look away. I slowly walked out, feeling freedom.

"Now, I'll show you to your room." Erwin lead the way out of the hell hole, Levi following the two of us.

As we continued down a few halls, one person showed up. His happy face washed away at the sight of me.

"What is she doing out of her cell?" Eren questioned, scrunching his eyebrows as his glare was to not move an inch away from my eyes.

"She's none of your concern, Jaeger. Now, let us be and get back to your room." Erwin ordered, making the boy continue his way past us. What's his deal. Maybe I did something to his family. I shrugged to the thought, then Erwin paused his motion.

I looked at the wooden door then asked, "This it?" Erwin's nod confirmed his answer. The door was at a pretty good distance from the rest, wooden with partially brick walls in between each one.

I opened the door, seeing a large space with a small wardrobe, wooden dresser, a closed closet, and a bed that looks much more comfortable and larger than the one in the cell.

"Great, now rest. Tomorrow is the start of your training, but you seem to be skilled so I'm sure it'll come by easily." I spoke nothing back. The two left my side as I shut the door behind me. Nothing pleased me more than the moment I plopped onto the white mattress. Instantly, my eyes shut to the comfort, descending into a sleeping state.

***

"Wake up!" The shout was slightly muffled behind the wooden door. My eyes opened, seeing light peek through the window. I quickly swung my legs around the bed, seeing that I slept atop of the covers.

"Wow, I'm wearing the same clothes." I spoke to myself in shock, forgetting when I fell asleep.

"Hurry up, brat!" The voice made me agitated as I fixed my clothes for the day.

"Shut up." I mumbled, twisting the iron knob on the door, opening it quickly. "I don't want to hear your voice anymore." My eyes looked straight into his charcoal ones, anger resembling in them.

"Tch. I don't want to hear yours either." he scoffed, walking down the hall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why did you wake me?" I asked, balling my fists as I slammed the door vigorously, following his tracks.

"Erwin said so, besides, training starts today. Did your dumb ass forget?" He took no attention into looking back at me, but if he did, I would've ran forth and twisted his neck.

"Hello!" A woman's voice blurted through the hall from a distance. Levi paused as a woman ran towards our position, wearing glasses and having chocolate brown hair. She gasped at my sight. "You must be Nadette!" Her voice was too hype for my liking.