Attack

"Wake up, brat!" My body sprung up, eyes wide open to the loud roar on the other side of my door. I felt the bed sheets, looking down to see I was in some form of pajamas. "Get ready! Meeting in Erwin's office!" He kept shouting like a lunatic.

I pushed away my confusion, when the last thing I remember was lying by the tree, and quickly stripped out of these black pajamas and threw on the scout's tan uniform, as well as strapping on the 3DM gear, since something seemed off. I ran to the door, swinging it open to see Levi with his arms by his side and his green cape on.

"What's your deal?" I snarled, seeing a glimmer in his eyes making me think that something serious was going on.

"Karanes district has been attacked. Erwin needs us and the other captains." Levi ran, having me follow him with a plain expression, no worry faced me.

Once we arrived and crossed the threshold of the office, Erwin looked at us with the same look he holds as always.

"Now, Karanes district has been attacked with titans. We're going to go out in squads. We'll have MP's go and bring citizens into safety, then the Garrison regiment will watch over the wall while we will end the mob of titans." He was so confident, but he's always that way. No challenge goes against his straight forward thinking and incredible planning.

"You all know who's in your squad. Tartal will tag along Levi since she recently trained with him." I could've never been more infuriated. Sure, I can lose my temper, but this? I had to fight beside someone I hate. Well, I hate all the Captains, but out of all of them, he was the one I hated the most, since I despised heros. There are no such thing as heros in this forsaken world.

"Now, set forth!" He announced, everyone dashing out of the room and separating to grab their cadets and other members.

"Ok, Monti, go grab cadets Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlert." I huffed to his orders, but proceeded to follow them as I knew this was a difficult situation. I ran into the section of the building that held the cadets. Eren's room showed up first, remembering that he was the one boy who held such a grudge to me.

"Hey!" I knocked quickly. "Wake up, Eren!" He swung the door open in shock. "We have a situation, Karanes district has been attacked. I've been order by Levi to get you and two other kids." I announced, hoping he'd just follow me so there wouldn't be any fighting.

"Ok." He said, showing determination as he willingly followed my footsteps, us running to both Mikasa's and Armin's rooms, leading them to the stables.

"Pet! I got your kids!" Levi spun around, glaring at me for a second from my words, then darted towards the trio that joined with the other squad mates.

"We are to kill all the titans that have entered Karanes, help citizens if needed, but the MP's are supposed to do so. Now, let's go!" He shouted, hopping on the saddle of his horse, as did the others. "Tch. Monti, take that extra horse." I felt a sting as I ran to the black horse. My foot slipped into one of the stirrups, swinging my other leg around to comfortably sit on the seat.

I trailed behind Levi as other's were behind and beside me. I payed no attention to any idiot that was nearby, but only to murder the titans. There was clashing of the 3DM gear, dirt getting kicked up from the hooves of the horses, and sounds of shouting and wind brushing against my cheeks.

"Listen, we all will survive if we make rational choices!" Levi blurted, pausing at the entrance of Karanes. He swiftly jumped off his horse, everyone else, including I, followed the example. "Do not be a dumb ass and get yourself killed."

"Sir!" Everyone saluted, except myself. I scoffed, releasing the iron cable and attaching it to the wall, climbing it.

"Monti!" Levi shouted, seeing as I was just heading off into battle. The others followed me after a few moments.