53

Its been 3 days asn my fever went down but i was still throwing up. Me and Ryan were laying in bed one night and i said Ryan, do you think that i um could be pregnant?, i mean when my mom was pregnant with Daxton she threw up like every morning.  Um i dont know i guess it could be a possibility, ryan replied. Will you go buy a few pregnancy tests? Sure i will he said. Ryan left to go buy some pregnancy tests, i was so nervous, i mean i want a baby but its just a little scary.  Ryan got home and we went into the bathroom and i took 4 tests and we were waiting on them to process and i was holding Ryans hand and then we decided to look at them, they were all positive Ryan kissed me and he held me in his arms i was so happy, we sceduled an ultra sound appointment for tomorrow. 

We got up and went to the appointment we found out that i was 2 weeks today is March 5th my dads birthday and i was due December 19th.  we decided that since it was my dads birthday we would get a little gift box and put one of the pregnancy tests in it and give it to him for his birthday. we were so excited to see his reaction so we got the present ready and headed over to their house, we had dinner and then at cake and now it was time for gifts we told dad to open ours last, so he opened all his gifts adn then picked up the present from us we told him to read the card first out loud, so he started reading            Happy birthday Dad we love you! you mean so much to us you are the best Dad in the world, we cant get you your real present un til Dececember so here is a little clue of what it is! love, Ryan and Aurora. he looked at us and said that was so sweet and then he opened the box i was squeezing ryans hand i was so scared!  He picked it up from the box and looked at it he was in shock he handed it to my mom and came up adn hugged us, I thought Mom was going to pass out!! The whole family passed it around and by whole family i MEAN the whole family well on Dads side, Kasey and Kayli were here and so were Carlie, Logan, Grandma, Grandpa, all the cousins and my brothers and sisters, evrybody got up and hugged us...

After everybody sat down Mom asked how long we knew and i said since last night, me and Ryan were laying in bed it was around 3 am and i got this crazy thought in my head so i asked Ryan i said do you think i could be pregnant because i remebered when Mom was pregnant she always had morning sickness, and he said that it was a possibility so he went and bought a few pregnancy test adn they were all positive so we scheduled an ultra sound and actually from the ultrasiund we came straight here so we havent known that long. My mom was just so  so happy she said she hoped it was a girl and Dad said that it better be a boy. Then everybody went home and me, Ryan and  my mom, dad, and siblings, everybody was so happy for us, we decided that we would stay the night. and my parent said ok. We laid in bed and i asked Ryan if he was excited and said of course he was, i was so so excited....