41

Ryan texted me

Ryan: Im on my way home babe i love you.

Me: Ok baby love you too.

Then soon enough he walked in the door and we kissed and then we told Dad we were going to my bedroom to watch a movie and we would keep the door open. He said ok. So we got up on my bed and started making out. And then Emmi walked in and said Rory do you wanna- and then she start it yelling EWWWWWWWWWWW!!! And the she ran down the stairs and i heard her yell Ryan and Aurora are french-kissing! And then my mom said do you even know what that is Emmi? And Emmi said yes and then explained what it was and said that she learned what it was at school.

My Dad started to get up off the couch but my mom pushed him down and said its there anniversary. And my Dad said well, i knoe what happend at anniversaries! Oh whatever Shay my mom replied. Me and Ryan fell asleep my head was laying on his chest amd his arm was around me, my parents came up to tell us that it was almost 5:00 pm. And they walked in and my Dad started to get mad but Mom cooled him down and told him to go downstairs and she would wake us up.

I heard my moms gentle voice and i opened my eyes and realized that we fell asleep, shit, i blurted out, and my mom said excuse me Aurora?! Sorry Mom is Dad pissed? Not yet but he will be when i tell him about your bad language, She said.  Sorry Mom i really am but what time is it? 5:30 she answered. I told her that i would wake up Ryan so she left, wake up Ryan i shook him he opened his eyes and i then kissed him and he smiled. He asked what time it was and i told him he said Shit!! What? Whats wrong? i said. He replied just go get dressed! Umm ok i said.