27

Its been two days and my mom and Dad called me and Ryan to his office to tell us we where fostering him, we where so excited!! When we walked out we made out haha. And then my dad walked in he was like, excuse me?! And we jumped on the couch and acted like nothing happened.

So it was time for bed, and my Dad said that Ryan had to sleep on the couch and we where all ok with that. So we all went to bed. I slept really good last night, i woke up and just sat in bed i looked at my clock and it was 9 am, good thing it was a weekend.

I got up out of bed and went downstairs to say goodmorning to my babe, i looked on the couch and he wasnt there and i saw mom cooking breakfast and i said wheres Ryan and then all the sudden i felt someones arms wrap around my waist, and i almost melted, i love him so much.

Goodmorning hun, he said and he spun me around and kissed me, good morning babe, i replied. Mom said Rory please go get your siblings down here for breakfast so i started up the stairs and then Ryan walked up behind me and carried me in his arms the rest of the way up the stairs.

We had breakfast and mom said we where all going to the mall to go clothes shopping, when we got to the mall Mom and Dad gave me and Ryan $150 each to buy stuff, and they let us walk around the mall alone.

We started talking and i said, Ryan, do you love me? And he looked at me his eyes locked on mine and said, how could i not. I want to be with you forever, we kissed and then kept shopping.