46

She told Mom and Dad and they ran up to my bedroom and opened the door and i looked up and said shit! And Mom started crying and dad walked up to me and ripped the razor out of my hand and asked me to give him the rest and i told him that was my only one and Dad said where did you even get that one without us knowing i said remeber that night that i told mom i needed a razor to shave my legs, well yeah. Dad said so you lied to your mother and i said yeah. And then i said please dont tell Ryan if he knows then he will do it too and i need him to be strong for me. Well Aurora now whenever you shave your legs you have to have a supervisor and i looked up adn then he said not Ryan. and then i put my head back down. He said how about Emmi or Avia. i said ugh ok.... So dad told the girls that they would need to be in there when i shave my legs and made sure that i put my razor up after i shaved my legs. My DAd asked me where Ryan keeps his blades and i said i didnt know and i didnt even know he started cutting again because after we got out of the hopital he had been clean for almost 10months and i was too. 

Ryan woke up and i went in his bedroom and we sat on his bed and watched TV for a while and then we went downstairs and sat on the couch togther and Ryan put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up and kissed me it felt so good out off all thats happening i can just forget about it for a few seconds and think abought my boyfriend. I decided that i would have to tell him what happened while he was asleep so i did and he was crying he just held me in his arms. i am so thankful for you Ryan i said. he said no im thankful for you. i smiled. We ate dinner and then i was going to go get in the shower but then i remebered that one of the gils has to be in there with me i sighed and said Avia i need to take a shower and i guess i have to have a supervisor s come on,avia came in there with me and while i was showering we were talking and Avia asked me if i was trying to kill myself again today and i said no, i wish i wouldve though and Avia said well im glad you didnt i love you Rory, i love you too Avia. i finished up my shower and i got dressed and then me and Ryan went up to his room and fell asleep.

I woke up at 6am and decided that i was going to text Lucy.... 

me: Hey Lucy i dont know if you were the one that told everyone that i cut myself but if you did i just want you to know that what you did was wrong, my life is a living hell.

Lucy:Hey Aurora long time no see, indeed i did tell everyone! maybe you shouldnt have forgot about me and be all about your boyfriend. Ya know that was the point i wanted you to be miserable, you get a boyfriend for the first time in high school and forgot all about your best friend. I thought you would be pregnant by now with all the time you spend with your boyfriend.

me:Well ya know what Lucy, screw you!!! And by the way im a virgin still sorry im not a slut like you.

Lucy: I bet thats what you tell everybody how could you lie to your parents?! Haha still a virgin huh thats lame i guess everybody at school will think thats quite hilarious. By the way, see you today wheni tell everyone how lame you are.

Me: Guess what Lucy im suspended so you wont be seeing me soon.

i got up out of bed trying not to wake up Ryan, i had to find his blades, i was looking in the top of his closet when i accidentally made something fall and Ryan woke up, he said what are you doing Rory??! I said um nothing, i know exactly what you are doing Aurora ryan said, i just fell to the ground and started crying... He came up and sat on the floor with me and hugged me... and then he said look at me so i looked up at him and he kissed me i put my hand on the back of his head and pushed him closer, he kept kissing me and then we got up on the bed and i got on top of him (not what you think) and kept kissing him he started kissing my neck and then we heard my dads alarm clock go off so we jumped up out of bed, and went downstairs and i had to go to the bathroom so i ran to the bathroom a dlooked in the mirror and realized i had a hickey on my neck shit, now what was i supposed to do i grabbed some of my moms foundation and covered it up for now.

My mom and Dad came downstairs and said goodmorning and stuff and then dad said hold on what are you guys doing up youre suspended me and Ryan looked at eachother, we werent going to tell him that weve been up for an hour adn his alarm clockcscared us so we came downstairs, so Ryan said Your alarm clock woke us up. And my dad said Auroras room isnt even close enough to my room for her to be able to hear it. And then i guess he realized that i slept in Ryans room last night, because of th look he gave me so i said uh we were watchinga movie and i fell asleep in there sorry and then we ran upstairs to Ryans bedroom and sat on his bed until i heard my mom yell my name i went down there and asked her what was up and she said someone got into my foundation but it wasnt one of the girls because they have been asleep, Aurora why did you get into my foundation? i wasnt saying anything so my mom grabbed a rag and wiped my face she said Aurora there isnt any foundation on your face why did you use it my face turned red, i had no clue what to say. I just stood there and stared at her i think she caught on because she told me to go to my room.

I went to my room and texted Ryan and told him to come here, he came in and i grabbed a rag and wiped of the foundation and he looked at me and said sorry and then we started laughing... Lets just say i wore my hair down today, oh yeah my mom never came to talked to me, surpirsing, maybe she was going to act like she didnt know because trust me the look she gave me i could tell that she caught on....