29

Then we got to fifth hour the  hour with Allison (my bully) Me and Ryan walked in holding hands, and Allison said oh look slutty Auroras got a new guy. We just ignored her and sat down but everbody was laughing, gosh i hate Allison...

We got home and i walked in my bedroom and i wanted to cut so bad, but instead i just ran and hugged Ryan he stroked my long hair and said everything will be ok, then i felt better...

Its been 3 weeks since we went back to school, its been 3 weeks of non stop bullying from Allison and her girls, me and Ryan ditched 5tg hour today, to try to stay away from Allison we went to the park, and sat there and talked for 4 hours and then we realized school had been out for an hour crap we said and ran back to the school.

We where looking around for my Moms Suburban finally we found it and jumped in, Mom wasnt in the car, i said wheres mom? Avia replied,  in the building, Mr.Greene (our principal) needed to talk to her, i looked at Ryan and said, shit! And the kids looked at me in complete shock. Brock chimed in IM TELLING MOM!! I said go ahead i guess, im probably already in trouble as it is.  (This chapter is really short sorry in having writers block)