30

Mom got to the car buckled up, and took a deep breath, and said Aurora, Ryan, Mr.Greene told me you two didnt show up for 5th 6th and 7th hour! And i said, yes, thats true. Why?!? My mom said. I said i didnt know, she let us off this time but she said if it happend again we're grounded. And then Brock said Aurora said the "s" word. Mom sighed.

I got a text from Lucy,

Lucy: hey do you and Ryan want to join me, im going to the movies with my mom but we can sit alone?

Me: Sure! When?

Lucy: Uhm in about 30 minutes ge ready! Ttyl.

Me: Ok see ya soon.

I told Ryan and he was excited.
So Lucys mom came and picked us up we went and saw Project Almanac, it was good. Afterwards me and Ryan went home, it was almost 7 pm. No one was home so me and Ryan went to my bedroom and cuddldd and kissed, and then we fell asleep with our arms around eachother.

My family got home and we where still asleep, my dad walked in and telled for us,  i gues they arent home from the movies yet he said to the camera, he was vlogging, he walked upstairs to see if we where up there, he walked in my room vlogging and said Aurora? And he turned on the light, and yelled, what the hell?! It didnt wake us up and mom came running in and sighed.

My Dad woke up Ryan to tell him to go sleep on the couch, and then i woke up and said Ryan? And then realized my mom and Dad where home... My dad said, and exactly what do you think yall where doing? Uh watching a movie on my TV, i replied.

My dad said, you know how i feel about boys in your room your grounded. I said, why because you dont trust me. Lemme guess you think im a slut too? Thanks dad. Excuse me? My dad said. Just get out!! I said. And he walked out.