37

i heard someone yell my name right as i was about to open the door i looked back it was Ryan he saw tears coming down and my mascara running he ran to me and we immediately just started kissing we didnt stop until about a minute and a half when i realized my whole family that where sitting in the Suburban where staring at us, my whole face turned bright red, and even brighter red when i saw that my mom was vlogging.

Me and Ryan hopped into the car and they all started laughing. And i got moms attention and said um can we go home now and she started the car and went home, after dinner i told Dad that me and Ryan were going to watch a movie in my room and that i would keep my door open he said ok. We went up and cuddled and talked for a while and then watched the movie and Ryan started to yawn so i told him to go lay on the couch just in case he fell asleep and then Dad would get suspicious.

So he did and about 15 minutes after Ryan left i got a text from a random number i opened the text, it was a video... of Allison pulling my jacket off and then everyone laughing. I ran to my closet only to not find my blades so i ran down stairs and told mom i wad going to shower but i needed a uhm razor to shave my legs and gave me one i felt bad lying to my mom like that, but oh well. I took ut to my bedroom and broke it and took one of the blades.

I made one cut on my thigh it felt so good the feeling of a brand new blade so sharp and powerful... after i finished i cleaned up the blood and layed down and fell asleep. I woke up and then remembered it was Saturday. I got up and put on some shorts and a t-shirt and then Ryan came up to say goodmorning he walked in looked at me and then gasped and it scared me i said what do i have a spider on me or something?! He said no, and i said what is it then i looked down and realized both of my thighs were exposed.

Shit, I blurted. He came in a sat on my bed and sighed he said time for breakfast,...