49

Ryans pov: So yeah that is how my life went oh yeah and when you got out jail i was just getting put into the mental hospital so yeah and  also your daughter started rumors that i got Aurora pregnant and now our life is a living hell again.. Rachel then said well did you get her pregnant? i replied no! im not like that. she then said ok well i didnt know last time i saw you was 16 years ago so i didnt know. Ok well i think its time for me and Aurora to leave so lets go Aurora, Auroras pov: im still in shock i cannot beleive what just happened.... Rachel gave us her number and we walked outside and i turned to ryan and said you are so brave, i love you he kissed me and then we got into the car and Dad said so how was it? i told him we didnt want to talk about right now on our way home i put my feet up in the seet and put my back against Ryan and he laid his head on mine. And then we fell asleep and woke up to brock tackling us... 

we went inside and went to his room and fell asleepand woke up monday at 3 pm and knew that everybody would be getting home soon so we went downstairs and sat on the couch and Ryan asked me if we wanted to talk about  what happened yesterday and i said yeah but right then evrybody walked in from school and work. so we went to his bedroom so we could talk we went in and shut the door, and he said so Rory are you mad at me? and i said why would i be mad at you? you didnt get to choose your family plus i love you i could never be mad at you! Ryan said well i thought you would bem mad at me..  isaid no i im mad but not at you! Im mad too trust me if iknew she was my mom i wouldve stayed out of her life... No you couldnt of done that shes your mother you have to be in her life.. Shays pov: We came home and i looked upstairs and Ryans door was closed it made me mad i went upstairs and was about to push the door open when i heard Aurora crying so i decided to listen, i know its wrong but i know she wouldnt tell me what was wrong... Auroras pov: (crying) Im not mad at you im just kind af upset that i punched your own sister 3 times and that your own sister has been makin my life a living hell since i was 12!!  and im upset that your sister is the reason i was in the mental hospital! Listen Aurora, think about it then my sister was the reason we met!!! If my sister wouldnt have ever bullied you we wouldnt have ever met!

we just sat there and kept talking and i was still balling my eyes out. Im just tired of crying Ryan! Then dont cry he replied and came up and started kissing me we were kissing for a long time and then my mom yelled for us and said it was time to eat.... Shays pov: Ryans sister who is ryans sister well the person that started the rumors about Aurora is Allison... The person that bullied her before she went to the mental hospital was Allison oh my gosh..... I ran downstairs when i heard collette yell it was dinner time.... Auroras pov: hey Ryan, I need to go to the bathroom and clean up my makeup s ono one will realize im crying so you can head downstairs ill be there in a minute.... I cleaned up my make up and went downstairs i didnt talk to anybody at dinnner me and Ryan  ate and went straight to bed..  When we woke up its was like 6pm wow we slept all day we got up and went downstairs to see Ryans mom and Allison sitting on the couch with my mom, and dad. I said um hi whats going on here? My mom said Aurora, Ryan, please sit down, we didnt want to argue so i just sat down. 

My mom said Rory, Ryan, RAchel needs to tellyou two something... Rachel started talking she said I would really like Ryan to move in with me beafore you guys say anything please hear me out, i havent been there for you, Ryan, and i want to be there for you now so if you would please think about it. Ryan replied, There is no thinking about it, the answer is no im am not going to move in with you and Allison i need to be here for Aurora and i need her. Im sorry Rachel but the answer is no.    Rachel said ok i understand come on Allison lets go home. My mom said are you sure Ryan? ryan said yes im absolutely sure!  I get to go back to school today.............................We just got home from school and today sucked i am so upset but i know i cant cut i just cant ve been clean for 5 days. Im so done with school im so ready to drop out.. I told mom adn dad that i needed to talk to them, we went to their bedroom and said that i wanted to do online school and if they made me go to school then iwas dropping out becasue i was so done with Lucy and Allison... They let me and Ryan do online school i was so happy adn relieved.......