50

me and Ryan have been doing online school for 3 days i like it. Today is Ryans birthday and we are going to get his license im so happy we went out to eat i gave him a present, i new hoodie and a pair of gray converse and then we went to go get his license he took the driving test and  he passed!! My parents got him a present it was a new truck! it was awesome i could tell he really loved it... ME and him decided we would go drive around in his Truck it was really nice. we got home and i said i had so much fun with you today i had fun too he replied we went to his bedroom and fell asleep...  we woke up at 2 pm and we had to get our online schoolwork done so we got that done real quick... And then we decided we were going to go out so we got into the truck and drove around for  a little bit and then i told him that we should go visit Rachel and Allison so we went to go visit them rachel was very happy to see us we sat and we atlked for a while it was nice. Allison came down stairs and said hey guys im havin a party tonight and Ryan is invited but i remembered that yall were a team so Aurora you are too! i hope to see you guys tonight!!

Me and Ryan got into the truck and i said i think we should go to the party tonight, imean we are still in high school so it would be nice to atually feel like it again. Ok i guess we can go Ryan said. we got home at around six and the party was starting at 10 so me and Ryan first asked if we could go to the party dad adn mom said yes so we decided we would take a nap and we woke up at 8:30 pm so we decided to get dressed and leave we got there and we were there for about 2 hours when Allison brought out some beer ive never tried beer before but Ryan has when he was 15. so tried it and it was pretty good in 3 hours me and Ryan both had amost 8 beers each it was 2 am and me and Ryan were both crazy drunk but we were ready to go home and we both knew that Ryan couldnt drive drunk so me and Ryan went to the bathroom where it was quiet and called mom she answered an di said hey mom me and Ryan are drunk and i need you to come get us.

She sounded upset but she came and got us when we got in the car mom said your father will be hearing baout this. i was screwed dad is going to kill me.... We got home and dad was sitting on the couch i could tell he was pissed he say sit down. so we sat down and dad said i know you guys are teenagers and youre going to do stuff youre not supposed to i was very surprised he took it easy on us and then told us to go to bed in our own beds i havent slept in my own room in months ive been sleeping in Ryans room i went to my room and i couldnt get to sleep and then i heard my phone go off i was Ryan he said he couldnt get to sleep he needed me so i snuck into his room and we fell asleep. when we woke up we went downstairs and dad said what did i say about you two sleeping in your own rooms? i said sorry dad we just couldn get to sleep alone.

(time skip 4 months Aurora is now 17 and has her own car)

Ryans pov: Aurora went to the store to get some stuff for our bedroom yep we share a room now. well anyways i went to go talk to Shay i walked into the office and closed the door i said Shay, i would like your permission to marry your daughter, Shay stood up and hugged me and said of course i could marry his daughter  he started crying and finally i told him that i was wanted to take Aurora, him, Collette, all the kids, my mom, and my sister Allison and my brother Brad out to dinner tonight and thats when ill propose and i told him that he is the only person that is going to know and i told him exactly how i was going to do it and he said he would go up to wingers and reserve us a table and set up a hidden cameras. when Aurora got home i told her i was taking her adnd everybody else out to dinner i told my mom, my brother and my sister that iwanted them to come out to dinner with us tonight they said they would i already had bought a ring becaise i knew that Shay would give me his permission. it was finally time i was a nervous wreck...