38

I said wait Ryan close the door, he looked at me in confusion i grabbed a pair of pajama pants and decided that what i would wear, i took off my shorts and then realized i screwed up again he saw the cuts on my hips he just sighed and then i pulled my pajama pants on and we walked out but right as we were walking out Avia walked by she said Aurora why was your door closed?!

I said umm, and Avia is the biggest tattle tale of all the kids so i had no clue how to cover up this mistake. Then Ryan said i needed to tell Aurora a secret so i had to close the door. The Avia said oh well if you tell me the secret i wont tell dad, so Ruan made up this stupid secret about this kid at school named Chester Hill we dont evem have a kid in school named Chester i just laughed and then we walked down stairs.

Dad said good morning Ryan and Aurora and we said good morning. As we were eating breakfast i was thinking i just realized that i changed in front of Ryan, he saw me in my underwear, i smiled mom noticed and said why so happy? I said oh um nothing i just remembered something that happened last week. Oh ok mom said.

Buzz buzz my phone vibrated ryan looked at me and smiled so i opened the text it was ryan...

Ryan: Gosh dang your beautiful ;) cuts and all.

I replied
Me: um no i am not. I cant belive i changed in front of you lol :)

Ryan: um yes you are beautiful and im just glad your dad didnt like walk in right when you were changing he would of flipped.

Me: um yeah he wouldve killed me.

Me and him were both looking at our phones and smiling like idiots and then Dad said what are you two texting about that you cant say out loud? And me and him immediately locked our phones and said "nothing!" And started smiling again. And then we started eating our breakfast again so dad wouldnt get TOO suspicious. Dad finished eating and said he was going to his office. And then after about 15 minutes he yelled AURORA!!!! And then i realized he was probably editing yesterdays vlog, i walked in and he said look at this clip from yesterdays vlog.

I said umm ok. Sure enough it was the clip of us kissing he said Arora this clip is 1 minute and 30 seconds long it begins right when Ryan ran up to you and then ends right when you realized mom was vlogging. 1 MINUTE AND 30 FLIPPING SECONDS! Umm yeah sorry and then i ran out laughing and then Dad yelled oh by the way im not deleting this clip its staying on the vlog!! Ok! i yelled back. Ryan said was that what i think it wad and i said yep!! Oh my Ryan said and we both started laughing.