|•MARRY ME OR DIE•|

The next day before going to office meghna thought of meeting mathew and informing him about Jessie's plan.
Mathew didn't expect meghna at this time. He heard about her grandmother s death he thought of talking with her but he totally forgot about it.

" Sorry meghana..Unkita pesanu nu ninacha but marandute.." Mathew said and Meghana didn't give heed to it.

" Naan unkita ipo important ah pesanum." She said and went inside the house. She took his laptop and he look at her confused. She inserted the pendrive and asked him to watch it .

He's shocked to see that. He thought Jessie is marrying Arjun because she likes him but he never thought she's risking her own life just to help him.

" Avaluku ena paithiyam ah?" He asked angrily.

" Idha naan unkita apove sollanum nu Ninachen. But adhukula ooruku pora madhiri aagiduchu." Meghna said and Mathew suddenly got an idea. He immediately went inside and came with a microphone.

" Epdiyavadhu idha microphone ah ava cabin la set pannidu." he said and she nodded..

" Okay meghna nee po naan pathukaren.." mathew said and Meghna nodded.

After meghna went mathew called Rakshan. Arjun who hacked Mathew s phone recently is keenly listening to his words.

" Hey Rakshan.. Immediate ah encounter order fax panna sollu..Vandhadhum naan solra address ku vaa.." Mathew said and Arjun is shocked hearing it.

" Edhuku da ivlo sikiram ah?" Rakshan asked confused as mathew won't do anything without planning properly.

" Arjun Jessie ku marriage fix aayiruchu..." He said and anger is clearly visible in his voice.

" Enna da solra? Jessie ku naan Arjun epdi pattavan nu sonnen eh .." Rakshan said and both mathew and Arjun are hell shocked.

" Nee epo sonna?" He asked and Rakshan replied " Pona varam dhan da.."

" Dei apo ava wanted ah dan Enkita irundhu marachiruka.." mathew said gritting his teeth.

" Naan udane vare..Iru da.." Rakshan said and disconnected the call.

Here Meghna placed the microphone under Jessie s table and came out of her cabin and started to behave normally.

Here Arjun is pushing everything that's before him..He shouted her name and it echoed in the room.

" How dare you Jessie?? I thought of treating you like a queen. But what you did?? You wanna see my another face right..Then be ready..Our marriage should happen today orelse it will be the last day in your life." He said angrily and called her.

" Jessie..Naan unna Ipove meet pannanu..Sikiram ah kilambi naan share panna location ku va.." he said and without waiting for her reply he disconnected the call.

Jessie is getting negative vibes but she brushed off her thoughts and came out of her cabin .

When meghna asked where she's going she said she's gonna meet Arjun and shared her the location.

" Neenga avara pathadhu illa la..Naan kilambarapo solren..Apo Vaanga." Saying so Jessie went and Meghna shared the location to Mathew and informed him about their meeting.

Mathew who received the message opened it will trembling hands and by seeing the location his eyes widened in shock. He started sweating badly and his heart is beating fast. He felt a slight pain near his chest and the fear of losing his Jessie is clearly visible in his face.

Yes it's the same place bala and Jennie met . The same place where he heard her shout when he threw the acid on her face.

Mathew massaged his forehead with his fingers,his breathing was heavy so was his heart. He was restless
He felt bad vibes around him.

The restuarant was a nightmare to him ,he  lost his first love there and now jessie is goung to the same restaurant to meet her crazy obsessed stalker.

He just can't understand why this jessie is doing this.
He felt angry, clenching his fist he immediately sat on his bike and drove towards the restaurant.

Jenni 's scream , arjun's warning was echoing in his ears.
He wished and hope nothing goes wrong ,he just wanted to protect and held jessie in his arms right now.

His whole mind was filled with jessie...jessie...jessie .

Here arjun came first and sat on the chair ,tapping his hands on the table gently he was trying to act patient but he was anything but not patient.

His blood boiled thinking that jessie did all this just to help mathew .
What was he ? A joke?

With each passing minute his angry grew ,the obsession on jessie was slowly changing into rage.

He was gritting his teeth hard ,his fists were clenched tight .

Turing around he saw jessie parking her vehicle and walking in ,she looked stunning.

She was wearing a white kurti with white leggings and a orange and pink mixed duppata.
Her dress looked exactly like jenni 's dress when she faced that incident

She sat infront of him with a small smile in her face , but then arjun was just staring at her.
Jessie didn't understand the meaning in his stare.
She slowly pushed her lose hair strap behind her ears and her small diamond like earring twinkled.

The restuarant was quite empty cause the break time was over and only one or 2 customers were on the table

This was the first time jessie meet him , she has seen in photos and others thing .

He looked messed up ,his eyes had a evilness, she slightly smiled thinking about Mathew, his eyes were her favorite in this world .

They sparkled! Little didn't she know that his eyes sparkled only because of her.

"MARRY ME, JESSIE " arjun spoke breaking the silence.
Jessie slightly shivered hearing his voice ,she was shocked and scared too.

"UHM..we are gone marry nah arjun " she spoke looking around
Lying was hard for her !

"I SAID MARRY ME RIGHT NOW JESSIE "he whispered yelled .

jessie looked at him shocked and confused !
She gulped the hard lump in her throat and tried smiling .

"What did you think about me huh? Do i look like a fool to you and that Mathew? " arjun asked and jessie 's eyes went wide ,she had no idea was is gone happen.

Her throat went dry! Her chest rised up and down in fear.

"I know about mathew's  encounter plan "he spoke and her breath struck.

"Marry me now or ...." saying so he pulled out a knife from his pocket and held it in her hand and jessie shivered.

"DIE" he completed and jessie immediately stood up so did he.

"Ar..arjun nooo"she whispered shivering

She took a step back and arjun took a step front .

Jessie 's back touched the wall ! And arjun brought the knife close to her. Jessie closed her eyes close
When Mathew who just came ran towards them and a few drops of blood splashed on arjun's face.

Rakshan who came with the police force was shocked to see .